Northwood Appold Community Academy 3

Posted May 30, 2013
NACA has changed. The neighborhood has changed. The student body and parents have changed and not for the better. The students behavior seem to be a bit more out of control and I question if the school receives the support of the parents it did in the past.

Northwood Appold Community Academy 1

Posted January 07, 2013
This is the most unprofessional school that I have ever encountered in my life. Security is a joke. A stranger could walk in the school and out with your child, no questions asked. I feel that there are some teachers that are good in the school but the lack of organization and the push to attend the NACA II program is not cool. Dr. Gray is always late and seems uninterested in the school overall. The school has no principal. The school is old and lacks sufficient space. There is no credible introduction to technology that could help the children succeed in the modern world. The school looks sad, old and outdated. The school lacks direction and purpose. Unless you do not have a choice of avoiding a zone school then do not send your child to NACA.

Northwood Appold Community Academy 4

Posted October 08, 2012
My child has been at Naca I since August, and I must say I do see a difference in her willing to learn. She is excelling with her work. She actually likes to learn now, which is a good thing. Although she is a little chatter box, her teacher works with her. I appreciate this, she is in kindergarten. At this point I would not change anything about the school

Northwood Appold Community Academy 1

Posted March 22, 2012
From my experience with NACA (Northwood Appold Community Academy), it is not a student centered educational institution, and I would not recommend this School for a pet, let alone a Child. Ive had very unprofessional encounters with the School's administration which includes Dr. Cecil Gray, and the 4th grade team. I encourage all current, and prospective parent's to find alternative choices for educating their children.

Northwood Appold Community Academy 0

Posted April 21, 2009
This school has great teachers who care about the students.

Northwood Appold Community Academy
4417 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD  21218
Last modified Northwood Appold Community Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwood Appold Community Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top