Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great experience for my daughter since she started back in kindergarten, now she's in the 2nd grade. There expectations for the students are set high, and I love it because they will need it to compete in this WORLD. Thanks PPPCS staff!! Y'all are the best!!!

My daughter just completed her 1st year in kindergarten here. I am very pleased with the experience. This is a community involved school. I love that it is mandatory to complete a certain amount of volunteer hours per year. My daughter has made tremendous progress in reading thanks to the great teachers at PPPCS. They really set a high standard for the children. My daughter came from a catholic school, and adjusted very well. This school has exceeded my standards and I am happy with my choice to send her here. Cant wait for next school year! PPPCS parent

My school is a rare gem in the Baltimore City school system. The combination of rigor and whole child education in a diverse school setting is a special combination. I love that the kids get not only weekly art, music, gym and Spanish- they also go on field trips to supplement their learning. The middle school program is small and robust, and the kids get to go to Spain to practice their Spanish.

Our school is a great school because "We Are Family" ! I say this in the truest sense because we involve our family (children) in the process of learning. When you can actually bring your children to work and trust their education is in good hands not because you work there but because of the multi-levels of talented individuals that you call colleagues, it is a blessing. Thank you family for all the hard work you do!

Our school has a hard working team of parent volunteers, exceptional teachers and caring and professional administrative staff. The diversity of the school and culture of high academic expectation is preparing our children for a promising future. The school evolves and improves on itself every year. We are proud to be part of this PPPCS family 4 years strong!

PPPCS is a wonderful community-centered school with fantastic students and involved families. Students and family members have opportunities to learn and grow above and beyond the reach of a traditional school. Teachers are hard-working and dedicated to their students.

My school is great and our staff is awesome! We teach to the whole child and know that we need to come prepared every single day. Our school is community based and we make sure that our presence is noticed by participating in service learning days that aid our community.

PPPCS is a community-centered learning environment that focuses on developing the whole child. Students learn by engaging in real-world problems through experiences developed by our staff and in conjunction with our community partners. Students thrive in an environment that uses interdisciplinary, thematic, hands-on instruction. I like that this school engages more than just the academic side of children (and their families). With extracurricular activities abound, students are engaged, students are curious, students are happy. There are many opportunities for children to succeed in this school both during the school day and after hours.

PPPCS is an integral part of my child's academic and social development. Excellent resource to the community

I love PPPCS because we've got it all - amazing students, supportive parents, strong administration, helpful community partners, and terrific teachers who all work together!

Last modified Patterson Park Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.