Posted June 23, 2014
In opinion Woodholme is a great public elementary school. My daughter just completed kindergarten and she had a trulty awesome teacher. Ms. Glenda Weikel is a teacher that I can see one day receiving the teacher of the year award. She is passionate, loving, kind, fair, encouraging, organized, and enthusiastic. My daughter learned a lot being in Ms. Weikel's kindergarten staff. I beleive that the secret to great teachers are great principals. I am sad to see Ms. Marlee Clark go; however, she set the bar high and she is leaving behind a great staff from the Asssistant Principals, to the teachers, libraians, cafeteria workers, custodial staff, and special area teachers. Woodholme is a great school, which she be no surprise why they were honored as a Blue Ribbon School.

Posted February 21, 2014
Woodholme deserves a 10 rate. Seems like every year they get better and better. I'm extremely please with the crew. Three out of four of my babes has gone to Woodholme. My eldest son started the first year they opened, that's when they had the three's program. Now my last babe boy is the last to graduate next year. To name a few that makes Woodholme so GREAT....Mrs. Jacobs, Mr. Broome, Mrs. Cooper, Mrs. Palmer, Mrs. Asher, Mrs. Diller, Mrs. Lewis and sooo many more. God please continue to do your works in the school.

Posted February 20, 2014
I love Woodholme Elementary School, my daughter has done extremely well, she had/has the best techers-Ms Lentz, Ms Cooper, Ms Lewis, Mr Broome and Ms McCullum are all grade A teachers !!!!

Posted September 30, 2013
Love this school. Teachers are wonderful. My son loves it. He is in kindergarten. They keep parents in the loop with email, calls and text.

Posted March 30, 2011
My daughter completed Kindergarten at Woodholme and the school is excellent. My daughter could already read before starting school. They placed her in an advanced reading course that meets each week. The facilities are newer, class sizes are smaller, and the teachers are motivated and really care about the kids. Parental involvement in activities and PTA is also commendable. One of the 5th grade teachers just won the Millken award (one of 55 educators in the nation for 2011) and $25,000 for great teaching. What more can I say?

Posted August 17, 2010
I have been very pleased with this elementary school. This is my daughter's last year there and she's been there since the opening of the school.

Posted September 28, 2009
As a volunteer I can appreciate the diversity of students that this school has. Also - the faculty is extemely dedicated and friendly. I love working here!!!

Posted July 04, 2009
I am extremely impressed by Woodholme Elementary School's rigorous curriculum. The principals and teachers set extremely high goals for each student. I currently have one child attending this school. However, I had two older children to attend Woodholme in the past. I am sure all the teachers are doing a great job but I would like to thank for following: Mrs. Hasler, Ms. Cooper, Mrs. DeWeese, Mrs. Gay and Mr. Taylor! Sincerely, Mrs. Jones

Posted December 10, 2008
Woodholme is truly a phenomenal school! My son has been attending since Kindergarten when the school opened in 2005 and we have been pleased ever since! My stepdaughter started Kindergarten this year and so far so good, as we expected. The academic program is challenging, but the teachers make it fun and the kids are excited to learn. I am proud to serve on the PTA Exec. Board this year and as always the PTA continues to play a large role in helping support the school, staff, students, and families. My family and I are moving out of state this coming year and the only real concern I have is that we may not find a school that compares to the high standards we've become accustoned to at Woodholme! -Sad to Go

Posted September 06, 2008
The MSA scores speak for themselves! The teachers are top notch and always available by email. The school is a child centered school. The principal is an excellent leader and she is highly organized which trickles down. I have 2 sons in the school, one of whom may have written the earlier review wihtout my knowledge... They love school and I often find getting up early and getting ready for school in anticipation of a great day. I can't say enough about this school. It is definitely like getting the best private school for free. The curriculum is demanding and there is a lot of homework!

Woodholme Elementary School
300 Mt Wilson Ln, Baltimore, MD  21208
Last modified Woodholme Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodholme Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.