Bad
Good

Posted January 18, 2015
Moravia Park is a very good school. My son has attended from Pre-K and now is in 5th grade. The teachers are very involved, esp if they see you are an involved parent. They have lots of parent school activities and a good after school program. The only thing I would suggest is for them to re-instate the guidance counselor role at the school to help facilitate transition from elementary to middle school.

Moravia Park 1

Posted May 12, 2012
the school is in the middle of a ghetto so it appears that they can't keep good teachers - so if you are just looking to drop your kids off for the day and don't care what happens, this is the place for you......sometimes it makes you sad for your own people but I will be taking my daughter out of there next year

Posted November 29, 2011
This is my childs first year here and I'm glad this was her zoned school because it is WONDERFUL.The staff are really there if u need them and they work with you as long as you work with them

Posted August 30, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL THE STAFF IS SO SWEET .I HAVE 3 KIDS THAT GOES TO THAT SCHOOL AND THEY LOVE IT THEY ARE 3 A STUDENTS AND I'M SO PROUD OF THEM .AND I WANT TO SEND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE STAFF OF MORAVIA PARK ELEM.

Posted July 30, 2010
IM WOULD SAY THAT THIS SCHOOL IS WONDERFUL. MY DAUGHTER WENT THEIR LAST SCHOOL YEAR AND WILL BE ATTENDING THIS UPCOMING YEAR ALONG WITH MY SON WHOM WILL BE ENTERING THE PRE-K. MY DAUGHTER'S TEACHER WAS MS. BOWLING AND SHE WAS VERY INFLUENTIAL WITH HELPING MY DAUGHTER TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENT IN HER PREVIOUS YEAR. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AND KNOWING WHAT'S IN STORE FOR BOTH CHILDREN.

Posted August 14, 2009
This school was great. My son was there last school year in the fourth grade. His teacher Ms. Martinez was great. The extra activities and family nights were awesome. I love the math circulum they used think its called matrix. Its kept my son on point all year long. He was in the boys choir and international drumming club!

Posted July 14, 2008
This school is the best school u could possibly send your children to in all of baltimore in my opinion my chicl have went ther for 8 years of course they went to the lower building too but they hae learned alot and has more friends then they ever had before the kids are well behaved and the teachers are just wonderful!

Moravia Park

Posted March 28, 2008
My daughter is in Pre-K with Ms.Baker at Moravia Park. She is not only a wonderful teacher but it is clear that she is vested in each and every student. I am constantly updated with my daughters progess and also cany concerns. Ms. Baker is truly the definition of what a great teacher is.

Moravia Park 3

Posted April 17, 2007
I have been frustrated with the way teachers interact with the students. I do believe students need to be sat down and talked to but the yelling and the childish way the teachers handle various adult situations in front of children is unprofessional. I will say that the various programs like Sports For Kids and YSP are active in the school.

Moravia Park 2

Posted April 04, 2007
As a parent I am very displeased with school s system in general. Some of the teachers are unresponsive and do not provide timely or proper feedback about children s learning. My hope is that more parents get involved to bring about change in the school system at Moravia Park School. I will be sending my children to private schools after this year.

Moravia Park
6201 Frankford Ave, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified Moravia Park is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.