Baltimore, MD

Moravia Park 1

Posted May 12, 2012
the school is in the middle of a ghetto so it appears that they can't keep good teachers - so if you are just looking to drop your kids off for the day and don't care what happens, this is the place for you......sometimes it makes you sad for your own people but I will be taking my daughter out of there next year

Posted November 29, 2011
This is my childs first year here and I'm glad this was her zoned school because it is WONDERFUL.The staff are really there if u need them and they work with you as long as you work with them

Posted August 30, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL THE STAFF IS SO SWEET .I HAVE 3 KIDS THAT GOES TO THAT SCHOOL AND THEY LOVE IT THEY ARE 3 A STUDENTS AND I'M SO PROUD OF THEM .AND I WANT TO SEND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE STAFF OF MORAVIA PARK ELEM.

Moravia Park 4

Posted July 30, 2010
IM WOULD SAY THAT THIS SCHOOL IS WONDERFUL. MY DAUGHTER WENT THEIR LAST SCHOOL YEAR AND WILL BE ATTENDING THIS UPCOMING YEAR ALONG WITH MY SON WHOM WILL BE ENTERING THE PRE-K. MY DAUGHTER'S TEACHER WAS MS. BOWLING AND SHE WAS VERY INFLUENTIAL WITH HELPING MY DAUGHTER TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENT IN HER PREVIOUS YEAR. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AND KNOWING WHAT'S IN STORE FOR BOTH CHILDREN.

Moravia Park 1

Posted April 25, 2010

Posted August 26, 2009

Moravia Park 4

Posted August 14, 2009
This school was great. My son was there last school year in the fourth grade. His teacher Ms. Martinez was great. The extra activities and family nights were awesome. I love the math circulum they used think its called matrix. Its kept my son on point all year long. He was in the boys choir and international drumming club!

Posted July 14, 2008
This school is the best school u could possibly send your children to in all of baltimore in my opinion my chicl have went ther for 8 years of course they went to the lower building too but they hae learned alot and has more friends then they ever had before the kids are well behaved and the teachers are just wonderful!

Posted June 04, 2008

Moravia Park 2

Posted April 11, 2008

Moravia Park
6201 Frankford Ave, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified Moravia Park is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moravia Park Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top