Posted November 03, 2014
this is an AWESOME school my kids learned so much since the old principal left. The new principal Mr.Grotsky is amazing. You can see the change.

Posted August 27, 2014
The new principal is AMAZING and has already made so many great changes. The school has top notch academic programs (Ingenuity and Advanced Academics), as well as a new gifted and talented program for the elementary school. But it is also an Arts Integration school, with a new focus on providing music and art instruction that will make kids competitive for BSA.

Posted April 18, 2014
this school is a very great school. the teachers there are pheonomanal when they teach. this school is wonderful

Posted December 10, 2013
I actually like my school. I am a student in the Ingenuity Project. Some students may disagree with me but I actually like rules. Schools without any rules are chaotic. Also, I feel as though we receive a good education. The teachers try their best to provide a good education to us. In addition, my teachers appear to enjoy their job and teaching us. I give Mt. Royal an enormous thumbs up. ---Submitted by a student

Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
My school is great I love it. When you really get to know the students they are really great!!!!:-)

Posted July 12, 2013
My oldest children started Mt royal in the 5th and 6 grade and had problems keeping up with the work but the school provided them the help they needed and the both became very good students my last child started at mt royal from k-grade and left in the 8th to attend poly I thank mt royal for that I didn't agree with every teacher or staff but they gave all my kids the tools they needed to be great students. I plan to send my grandkids to mt royal

Posted July 11, 2013
BEWARE OF MS SCARINGI I WENT THERE AND I HATE IT THE MEAN GIRLS AND MR CORRBIT IS TO HARSH GE JUST GO INTO A CLASS ROOM AND POINTS YOU OUT FOR DETENT OR SESPENTION AND HE DONT KNOW THE STORIES THE SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE DONT BRING UR KIDS U GET MADE FUN OF CONSTINLY

Posted May 29, 2013
This school is awful. Do not send your child to this school even for the advanced programs. Only a few teachers like the children and the rest just come for paychecks. The principal spends all day hiding in her office including when a fight is taking place on the playground after school. If this is your zoned school ask for a transfer.

Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2012
I was the class of 2010 and i personally give the school more thumbs down than the amount of thumbs if each person in the world put their thumb down. This school was unorganized and dirty. only reason i give it 2 stars is because they had some good teachers. In my opinion those selected few of teacher could do way better than Mt.Royal.

Posted July 16, 2012
the quality of this school has decreased over the last three years. i am disappointed at the steff especially the first grade teachers. they don't have any patience with the children. the behavior of some students are out of control. they are quick to suspend but don't provide the help the child really need.

Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School
121 Mc Mechen St, Baltimore, MD  21217
Last modified Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top