Baltimore, MD

Posted September 11, 2014
I absolutely hated this school between the years of 2007-2010 . I believe the school has gotten better since when I was there.

Posted April 08, 2014
I am happy to no longer have my child at this school. It is not a safe environment. The principal is terrible and the secretary can be unpleasant to deal with. I went to the principal with a concern about bullying (agressive behavior) and being in a safe environment.. The school dont care and i had a lady councilors ( with dreads) she acked like a former gang member) she had students that she was close to and said she understand fighting sometimes) what the heck! I found out doors had been left open and teachers didn't carry keys. When I asked about the consequence for a child that pushed a child in the hall way or a child that threw things in the class and hit another student, she didn't give me a response that answered my question. I found out both children where allowed in the classroom soon after the events. The school tolerates aggression in the classrooms and the hall ways are like play grownds, My child is also happy to be in new schools. If you live in the city, don't send your child here, pay for private school if you can but Nothwestern High Is by far the worst high in the WORLD!

Northwestern High School 0

Posted October 21, 2010
They are willing to get involved to make sure the student suceeds. Teacher involvement with the partent is excellent.

Posted July 17, 2009

Northwestern High School 4

Posted May 31, 2009
As a parent i have seen improvement in the school this year. The Principal really want to see all student do well he has an open door policy. they are adding new classes next year that will draw new students. The teachers and staff has changed this year i can really see Northwestern back on the road of success and becoming another City, Poly ,Mervo. don't get me wrong we had a few problem but thing are a lot better

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted July 27, 2007

Northwestern High School 3

Posted February 27, 2007
This is my daughter's first year at Northwestern. She absolutely loves this school. I am happy that the school is making physical changes. The students need to make changes also. Once students realize the quality of education the school will be much better. Students need to practice self control. The school needs more parent involvement. I am happy with the staff. They have a busy and difficult job which I have come to appreciate.

Northwestern High School 4

Posted July 15, 2006
I am a 2006 graduate of Northwestern and i am going on to attend goucher college with a full scholarship. Northwestern is a great school with great teachers. The problem is that the students aren't dedicated and determined to learn. If the school had more funds to work with we may see better results. I was a student that loved to learn, but was classified by the school i attended.

Northwestern High School
6900 Park Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD  21215
Last modified Northwestern High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwestern High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top