Bad
Good

I have a grandson that is special needs that attended this school for his elementary years. He was treated just like all the other kids were treated by both the adults and the students. The school also made every effort to accommodate him in his wheelchair. Now his younger brother attends thisbschool and he loves it.

I am very happy with the school. My granddaughter loves Ms. Perlman and her classmates. The Grandparents Club also do alot for the school's wellbeing.

Northwood is a caring place that does a great job with all of the children. My son has had a great experience and has learned a lot. The teachers really care about helping the children! Ms. Adams and Ms. Alford always great the children and make them feel welcome.

Northwood Elementary is a a loving, family oriented school. The parents, grandparents, teachers and administration are always looking out for the good of the students.

I attended north-wood as a 2nd grader and there aren't words that can describe my complete and utter disgust for this school. For all the parents out their that love and care for their kids, don't send them to this school. The staff is rude, the teachers allow your child to be picked on and I am simply ashamed of those monsters that made that school what it is. Pleas take deep thought in where to send your children because this is, from the bottom of my heart, the worst school in the world. If i could give zero stars, that is what this school would receive.

I love Northwood Elementary. The teachers work hard with their students to make sure they suceed. I loooooooove the choir also, they sing beautifully for our Father above.

My daughter loves being a Northwood Tiger and being in Mrs. Dunn's Pre-K class. Her teacher is always very informative and always sends home

This is my sons first year at Northwood and I am more than pleased with his Teacher Mrs. Dunn! She has turned my son's mindset about school completely around. My husband & I are so greatful that there are teachers out there like her that care about the children!

The entire staff is very supportive and seems to care about the well being of the students.

I've heard of Northwood having a great rating before we enrolled our son last September. I am really satisfied with Northwood and the staff....our son loves it there. Keep up the good work!!

Last modified Northwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.