Posted August 22, 2013
I am very happy with the school. My granddaughter loves Ms. Perlman and her classmates. The Grandparents Club also do alot for the school's wellbeing.

Posted August 08, 2013
Northwood is a caring place that does a great job with all of the children. My son has had a great experience and has learned a lot. The teachers really care about helping the children! Ms. Adams and Ms. Alford always great the children and make them feel welcome.

Posted August 01, 2013
Northwood Elementary is a a loving, family oriented school. The parents, grandparents, teachers and administration are always looking out for the good of the students.

Northwood Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2012
I attended north-wood as a 2nd grader and there aren't words that can describe my complete and utter disgust for this school. For all the parents out their that love and care for their kids, don't send them to this school. The staff is rude, the teachers allow your child to be picked on and I am simply ashamed of those monsters that made that school what it is. Pleas take deep thought in where to send your children because this is, from the bottom of my heart, the worst school in the world. If i could give zero stars, that is what this school would receive.

Posted March 17, 2011
I love Northwood Elementary. The teachers work hard with their students to make sure they suceed. I loooooooove the choir also, they sing beautifully for our Father above.

Posted October 21, 2010
My daughter loves being a Northwood Tiger and being in Mrs. Dunn's Pre-K class. Her teacher is always very informative and always sends home

Posted October 13, 2010
This is my sons first year at Northwood and I am more than pleased with his Teacher Mrs. Dunn! She has turned my son's mindset about school completely around. My husband & I are so greatful that there are teachers out there like her that care about the children!

Posted February 24, 2010
The entire staff is very supportive and seems to care about the well being of the students.

Posted December 29, 2009
I've heard of Northwood having a great rating before we enrolled our son last September. I am really satisfied with Northwood and the staff....our son loves it there. Keep up the good work!!

Northwood Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
This is my child's second month at Northwood. We are very happy with the school. The school is run in a very professional manner. Mrs. Adams is a very good prncipal

Northwood Elementary School
5201 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD  21239
Last modified Northwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top