Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,069

Patterson High School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
I think Patterson high shcool has wonderful teachers and office staff. The teachers go out of their way to help the students achieve their goals. The only problem I see is some ot the students are disrespectful and to me that is sad, becuase they are only hurting theimselves. Other then that I think patterson can be a successful school if the students would be more serious about thier education and have respect for themselves and others.

Patterson High School 1

Posted November 23, 2010
I taught at this school and was sorely disappointed at how the school was run. Administrators are more interested in protecting themselves from blame than supporting teachers, and pressure teachers to inflate students' grades. The few students who have potential are harmed by the negative influence of peers who need extensive remediation in basic English and Math before they will be ready to work at their grade level.

Patterson High School 4

Posted October 17, 2010
A diverse population makes this old "neighborhood" school a great experience, and their multiple academies make specialization possible just as in the newest charters

Posted April 15, 2009
This school would have a better chance at it if more parents became involved. I attended the parent-teacher conference and saw a handful of parents. The teachers I met were excellent and are doing a great job. Thanks Teachers and Administration.

Posted September 27, 2008
patterson is a ok school like any other school it has it flaws, ex all the gang violance,and the principle big mouth over the PA system,and the teachers tellin there personal like were care. Its a ok school

Posted September 17, 2008
So far i believe it is a good school ihope it will keep up the good work

Posted May 29, 2008
As a freshman in Patternson high I think the school is ok BUT not good.It is true that their is a CROWD of students near the transportation academy it sometimes be hard to get by espicially during lunch time. Besides all the negative things about the schoo it is ok but not good.

Patterson High School 5

Posted December 19, 2007
Great teaching staff. Teachers achieve objectives with the lack of materials compared to wealthier schools.

Patterson High School 3

Posted September 14, 2007
Im A Senior at this school and its an Okay School...Not one of the better schools in the city but than again, not the worst..This school is kinda outta control...needs more Control..There always seems to be a HUGE crowd hanging around the Transportation and Engineering Academy and it's hard for people to get by...A lot of the students act so immature...I have gym class and unfortunately,im with a lot of freshman and we could barely get anything done because someone always has to be disrespectful and disrupt the class.The Scheduling for classes is WAY outta control..It Just seems like Patterson was a lot better on my 9-11th grade years..Its not getting any better.The ONLY thing that I Love about Patterson is the Diversity,with many students coming from many different countries all over the world,especially South America,Central America and Africa.The ESOL program for Foreign Students is EXCELLENT!Im Happy For My Foreign Friends

Patterson High School 3

Posted June 18, 2007
As a former student of Patterson (class of 2003) I am not too far removed to remember my experience as a clipper. My memories of PHS are some of the best that I have. The teachers are very dedicated to their students and myself and my former classmates are living examples that anything is possible if you apply yourself. Don't blame the school if you don't succeed, maybe you should take a look at yourself.

100 Kane St, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Patterson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patterson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top