Baltimore, MD

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 1

Posted August 22, 2014
This school is a complete mess. I try to call the staff, they never answer you or call you back for things like my child's IEP. Like, I would never send my child here again. I have made the big mistake ever in my life and my child's.

Posted May 28, 2013
As a former alumnus, I have ties to this school in more than one way. I am a parent of a graduating senior and am happy with the progress that she has made while attending Dunbar. Like most schools in our nation, the school is not perfect. There are some changes that would make the school better, but I am still impressed with the academics. The principal, teachers, and suppot staff make the school a great place to learn. They work tirelessly to make sure that our children receive a high quality educational experience. It is a school that nurtures the entire child and I am proud to be an alumnus and a parent of a soon do be alumnus.

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 3

Posted August 08, 2011
DUNBAR IS A GREAT SCHOOL IT HAS TONS OF A.P CLASS,EXTRA CIRRICULUIM CLASSES AND SPORTS

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School

Posted November 25, 2009
This school is one of the best schools i have ever attended the new hopkins program is wonderdul and i love the bio-tec classes

Posted September 04, 2009
i feel this school is a great school because not only of the sports but because of the students and teachers

Posted April 29, 2009
This school is not very organized and trying to contact a tecaher is nearly impossible. They have no website or emails to get in contact with teachers. The principal is a very understanding man.

Posted March 16, 2009
I'm currently a senior at Dunbar High. I am also grateful that I made this school as my choice. From here I'll carry everything I learned to further success. 2009 it's our time!!!

Posted January 26, 2009
I attends Dunbar High School and I love it Its a GOOD school I would recommend anyone to this school 2011 STAND UP!

Posted November 01, 2008
I am now a senior at paul laurence dunbar in baltimore, maryland and i enjoy attending dunbar. Your always treated like family and encouraged to do your best.

Posted September 19, 2008
I am glad to attend this school because it has great staff and great people all around. I am a 10th grader at this current time

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
1400 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD  21231
Last modified Paul Laurence Dunbar High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul Laurence Dunbar High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top