Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is the worse school you could possibly send your child to. They are inconsistent and don't care if your child succeeds. The principal n assistant both act like this was their first job they had in a school.

This school have bed bugs in the kindergarten and Pre-K class and all they did was remove the rugs sad but true.

Don't bother sending your children. Since the school was scheduled to close things have gone down hill. The secretary was unprofessional countless times, they don't have teachers that are equipt to teach students, and the student are ill mannered. The only thing the school has going for it is the principal. To bad she got stuck with this school.

they leave you on hold for 20-30 mins with no anwsers to why you called.

My daughter went to this school from Pre-K to 1st grade. Her teachers were all great especially Mrs Kolerk and Ms Terracone. I know she will miss her friends and teachers but fortuantely this will be her last year! She will be attending the Herderson- Hopkins School and I am so elated for our new journey to success. Overall this was a great experience for my daughter. Thanks Radiant Rognel Heights!!!!!!!

The school needs to implement a discipline plan for disruptive student I had to remove my son from the school because of the constant verbal abuse. The principle is nice but far removed from what is going on in her school. Students need to be held accountable for their action which I have seen little to none. Principle needs to focus on discipline. How can students learn in an enviroment. Test score reflect what is going on in the school.

I transferred my daughter from a great county school to here and it was horrible. The students lack respect for their peers and the staff are not a help to parents who want to be involved. I took an issue with the principal over a very serious matter of verbal abuse and physical abuse towards my 2nd grade daughter and nothing was done. The parents didn't show for the meeting nor did the principal reprimand the 3 other kids involved. I have since moved back in the area and absolutely refuse to send her back. I don't recommend this school for anyone over the Kindergarden grade. Since there aren't any options, my child will be going to a private school.

I was a student at Rognel Heights, my oldest daughter went for together at 3 and pre-k. I would not send my kids there for anything above kindergarten. I don't like the middle school being connected to the elementary school. The middle school kids are awful, they curse a lot, fight and are bad examples to the younger kids. The elementary school teachers are ok but the wardens they have in the cafeteria are evil.

There are some positive things beginning to happen at this school. However, it is terrible that lunch is used as a means of punishment so the children get bag (bad) lunch. Ask your children. They can talk!

I was a student a Rognel Heights and I think it was a wonderful school. All the teachers were wonderful and it was a great learning enviornment

Last modified Rognel Heights Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.