Public charter
Baltimore, MD

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2013
This 2012-13 school year was the first year my son has attended Rosemont. Contrary to some post I have read, the involvement of parents was encouraged by the staff. I was sad on some occassions to see how few parents actually came out. But, my son learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed school this year! He had a great teacher and after the first week of summer break he was "ready to go back to school to learn some more" (his words). Every organization has flaws, but overall I think this is a good school with committed teachers and administraton. The staff I have encountered has been very helpful, knowledgable and professional.

Rosemont Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2012
The school is evolving. Not yet sure if for the better or not. Hate the fact that this is a zone charter. Defeats the purpose of charter if your still mingling with riff raff. Hoping for improvements but sad I missed the transfer deadlines for my 6th grader. Teachers and staff are ghetto, unprofessional and do not encourage parent involvement except when discipline is needed.

Posted January 30, 2012
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCHOOL, STAFF AND LEADERSHIP NEEDS A CHANGE ASAP. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE. i TRANSFERED MY CHILD OUT. CHILDREN ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL. THEY ARE ALSO FUDGING TEST SCORES

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted January 21, 2010
Rosemont is an excellent school. My son transferred from a county school to this school and as far as academics, it is head and shoulders above its county counterpart. Academics are stressed as well as pride in your work and surroundings. The principal is very nurturing to the students and the teachers come in ready to work. My son is no longer the smartest in his class so he now has a real challenge. I hope to keep him here through 8th grade.

Rosemont Elementary School 2

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted October 05, 2004
- a former student
This is a great school.I used to attend this school.when I graduated to middle school I was sad. The parent involvement is very high.The children are smart and well behaved. You feel like part of a huge family when you walk in.They are friendly and polite. They respect others and are very intelligent. The setting is great. Please send your child to this school. It is truly the best of the best.The teachers are kind and helpful.So is the staff and administration.

Rosemont Elementary School
2777 Presstman St, Baltimore, MD  21216
Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top