Baltimore, MD

Sinclair Lane Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2009
I represent a community-based partner who has served on the school's improvement council for the past 2 years. Under the leadership of a great principal, coupled with adequate resources, the teachers, students and community partners have turned the school completely around by combining efforts, learning new teaching strategies and creating a optimistic 'I can do anything' climate. I am proud to say that the MSA scores of Sinclair Lane Elementary School students surpassed the scores of EVERY OTHER elementary school in Baltimore -- including the charter schools. That's a tremendous achievement that should not be taken lightly, but celebrated. When you look at the reviews submitted in 2005, even those 7 people will have to stand up and applaud. Excellent job Sinclair Lane. Keep up the great work!

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted June 21, 2009

Sinclair Lane Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
This school receives 4 stars. I would've gave it 5 but there are disciplinary problems that need to be addressed. My child was in the 3rd grade and she had an excellent teacher last year. Despite an overhelming class, this teacher truly helped my child to improve in reading and math. I would definitely refer other parents to enroll their child in this school, especially if they are given Mrs. Mayo as a teacher.

Posted September 14, 2005
- a former student
not impressed. the physical aspects of the school are terrible. we need a new school ! roaches should not be part of the curriculum!

Posted August 06, 2005
This school has made vast improvements due to new administration. Although the school has problems, the staff is trying hard to improve the quality of the students education.

Posted February 23, 2005
I tried my best to get my child out of this school i thought it was just me a first because i was used to the county school system. But when i heard the other parents talking.I started homeschooling because i don't beleive the school is fit enough for an animal. I believe something should be done about this school.My child is now back in a county school and learning a lot better and a lot more because when he was there they didn't even have books to learn out of everything was copied.I feel sorry for any child that has to go there.

Posted July 09, 2004
I am trying to do my best to get my daughter in another school. I cannot afford private school. But to me, the children there are too much of a bad influence, their focus is on too many other issues, non school related. I want my daughter's mind to be in the right place; to be educated not on the sexiest dance or how grown she can be.

Posted June 26, 2004
My child experience at this school was horrible. There are to many disciplinary problems going on for the students to learn anything.

Sinclair Lane Elementary School
3880 Sinclair Ln, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified Sinclair Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sinclair Lane Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top