Bad
Good

Posted October 08, 2013
I love this school. This school has helped my daughter learn so much, She has advanced in sighting words and spelling them, and she is only in pre-k.. My little brother has advanced very well as far as sentence structures, and writing an essay. I am in college, and the things he is learning is in my English 101 class..

Posted September 03, 2009
This is an excellent Elementary School within Baltimore City. The teachers and staff are friendly and extremely involved with the children. They have some of the best Pre-K and Kindergarden teachers in Maryland. The staff of Westside Elementary School goes above and beyond for their pupils and I am proud to say I am a parent of a student who attends this wonderful school.

Posted April 29, 2009
I really like this school very much because my child does well there.

Westside Elementary School 2

Posted June 27, 2006
I really don't know what to say about westside they have sure went down hill. I am taking my child out of westside she really did learn more at home. I teaching my daughter how to spell three letter words westside still teaching her, her ABC's. This school is not for learning.

Westside Elementary School
2235 North Fulton Ave, Baltimore, MD  21217
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.