Baltimore, MD

Posted February 23, 2012
I am a former student and now a resident of the community. I find that the school is achieving it's goals and is open to community involvement. Vincent Greene

Posted April 17, 2011
I am not crazy about this school at all. My daughter started in pre-K and I should have known then to take her out of there. Ms. Alexander is the nastiest teacher I've ever encountered. My daughter is now in second grade and I will not be sending her back there next year.

Windsor Hills Elementary School 1

Posted July 04, 2010
Both my children attended this school Fall 09-Summer 10. I was not happy with the school at all. The children are out of control and unruly. My son was shoved into a book case by another student and had to get 9 stitches in his head. Both my children were coming home and telling me about foul language they heard in the school, and even joked about "smoking weed". Huh? Mind you, they were both in pre k and 1st grade. I did not care for my daughter's pre-k teacher at all. She had a nasty attitude. Needless to say, my children will not be attending that school again in the Fall.

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 19, 2009
I used to attend this school as a child and the curriculum ( to me) was better then. My son currently attends Windsor hills and I think overall compared to some public schools it is still a good school. I do think it's time for a new principal.

Posted March 16, 2008
My daughter attends this school and I will not allow my son to attend the school. They do not differentiate and they run the school like a special education center. There's no support for children who function above grade level and the principle alienates the parents. They are disorganized with poor follow-up. I have heard of worse situations, but this was very disappointing.

Windsor Hills Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2007

Windsor Hills Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2005
- a former student
I agree with Chris This is the best elementary school in Maryland. Andrew Page Former student Go Shining Stars

Posted February 01, 2005
- a former student
This school rules. It is the best school in Maryland.

Windsor Hills Elementary School
4001 Alto Rd, Baltimore, MD  21216
Last modified Windsor Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top