Posted January 22, 2014
My school is Yorkwood elementary and my child is in Pre-K. I find his teacher to be excellent, engaging and he loves school. My child has some special needs and the IEP Coordinator has done a superb job in putting in place the proper things to help my child in school. The parent participation seems lax, but so far I am very pleased with the school and my son loves it.

Posted July 26, 2013
This was my daughters last year at Yorkwood and I was very pleased with school! She looked forward to coming to school each day. Her 5 th grade teacher was great! Her academic school improved and she was challenged to work to the best of her ability. She also involved in activities that she loved. Being a morning announcer and a dancer was something she really looked forward to all the time! She talk about what she was doing in class and how she learned something new on class and I was thrilled about her excitement for learning! I really hate to see her move on, but I believe she is well equipped thanks to her experience at Yorkwood!!

Posted May 16, 2013
This school will not always lack leadership. Please get a new Principal for this school. My daughter do not lik eher teacher, other parents complain about her and nothing happened.

Posted May 21, 2012
this is a good school my child love her teacher and her teacher work hard with all the kids in class my child come home happy all the time and happy with the work she do at school

Posted August 18, 2011
I agree the principal lacks leadership skills. Maybe if they had a new Administration team Yorkwood s would teacher s morale would be better. Yorkwood pride please.

Posted October 02, 2009

Yorkwood Elementary School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
Yorkwood Elementary is about the children and their excellence in education is divine! I am so glad that I found this school. My 6 year old loves learning and the methods that are used to teach her. Keep up the great work.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted November 19, 2005
- a former student

Yorkwood Elementary School
5931 Yorkwood Rd, Baltimore, MD  21239
Last modified Yorkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yorkwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top