Bad
Good

yorkwood has an outstanding staff that truly understands and meets our family needs.most the children here look forward to the school day

My school is Yorkwood elementary and my child is in Pre-K. I find his teacher to be excellent, engaging and he loves school. My child has some special needs and the IEP Coordinator has done a superb job in putting in place the proper things to help my child in school. The parent participation seems lax, but so far I am very pleased with the school and my son loves it.

This was my daughters last year at Yorkwood and I was very pleased with school! She looked forward to coming to school each day. Her 5 th grade teacher was great! Her academic school improved and she was challenged to work to the best of her ability. She also involved in activities that she loved. Being a morning announcer and a dancer was something she really looked forward to all the time! She talk about what she was doing in class and how she learned something new on class and I was thrilled about her excitement for learning! I really hate to see her move on, but I believe she is well equipped thanks to her experience at Yorkwood!!

This school will not always lack leadership. Please get a new Principal for this school. My daughter do not lik eher teacher, other parents complain about her and nothing happened.

this is a good school my child love her teacher and her teacher work hard with all the kids in class my child come home happy all the time and happy with the work she do at school

I agree the principal lacks leadership skills. Maybe if they had a new Administration team Yorkwood s would teacher s morale would be better. Yorkwood pride please.

Yorkwood Elementary is about the children and their excellence in education is divine! I am so glad that I found this school. My 6 year old loves learning and the methods that are used to teach her. Keep up the great work.

Last modified Yorkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.