Bad
Good

Stadium School is a good school choice for parents looking for smaller setting and staff that is accessible. As always, there are some issues here or there but overall I would recommend it.

THE STADIUM SCHOOL IS A PRETTY GOOD SCHOOL, BUT THEY DESPERATELY NEED TO FIND A BETTER 7TH GRADE MATH TEACHER. THIS IS WHY STADIUMS MSA MATH SCORE ARE SOOO LOW. I AM UPSET THIS MATH TEACHER HAS EFFECTED MY DAUGHTERS HIGH SCHOOL CHOICE. BEFORE SHE WENT STADIUM, MATH WAS HER FAVORITE SUBJECT. THEN, THAT 7TH GRADE MATH TEACHER DISTROYED THAT DREAM.

The school has done a good job with my daughter. The small population of students and the curriculum is great. It all adds up to the student applying themselves and the parents being diligent in the students education. This is our last year there and my child has maintained the 'A' average that she had in elementary school. We will be looking at another small base school for her senior high.

this is my second year at this skool n i can say it has an great curriculum

Well this is my last year there as a student the school currcluim is very nice but the actives could be more like cheerleadinq,basketball,football,and etc. But I have improved as a student from the 6th grade now Im in the 8th & I think if your child goes here they will learn a lot and they will have a great time beinq there & when you graduate yu become the alumni so yeah thats my school & Im happy to attend there.

I think this school has improves sense the year of 07-08 students are learning much more. We are able to do extra math which I love now. They give us extra practice. They want us to work hard. The down fall is that we have no physical education and many children that attend need a work here an then. They children love having project class its so fun. It like sometimes were in college and we get to chose an major.I like drama so im in drama class. They have dance debate and more. I would recommend this school to anyone.

my son has attended The stadium school for the past 4 years. The teachers are wonderful to work with. He is onthe Debate Team and the school has placed first on numerous debates

My child goes to this school and she said it is great and I think that too. It teaches my child more higher grade math also there classes are good and advanced and they give you help when you need it.

The Stadium School is a okay school. It could be a mucch better school. the children there are more rowdy than those from schools like winston, and Hamilton. Academic wise the school isn't that much better than Edmondson high school. It was plenty of days I wished i was at another school. But, now I go to a National Blue ribbon School of Excellence Baltimore City college.

Last modified Stadium School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.