Posted June 16, 2011
This school has the best APEX Credit Recovery Program ever. I wanna give credits to two wonderful teachers their Ms. Thompson and Mr. Silab. They are very cool and you know, they is trying to motivate us earn our credits.They are tough sometimes but I liked it so I can reach my goals.My teachers from the Philippines are positive motivators from me to be succesfull.I will be a senior next year!

Posted February 06, 2011
Seems that many of the other schools and Central Office tend to send their students that are not performing well or that are interferring with their status data and meeting AYP or most disruptive to this school.We are continuously getting new students all during the year which causes some adjustment problems for some students.Students come from all over the city which causes some problems for some also.Many if the students are successful and graduate despite any of these problems .

Posted February 06, 2011
The students work best with small classes so there can be as much individual attention and instruction as possible.Everyone must develop a relationship with each student.We need time to educate.re-train,change bad habits and attitudes from the K-8 experiences.Pysch and social as well as Support Services are available.Biggest problem is attendance-which we cannot control.There are wonderful teachers there! Students are Succesful!

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School 5

Posted March 22, 2010

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School 5

Posted February 02, 2010
This school helps me to explore my options in the real world, and help me improve my grades and social skills.

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School 1

Posted December 24, 2007

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School 0

Posted November 16, 2007
This School has an excellent track record for teaching and nuturing it's student. Congratualtions!

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School 2

Posted August 23, 2007

Francis M. Wood Alternative High School
1001 West Saratoga St, Baltimore, MD  21223
Last modified Francis M. Wood Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis M. Wood Alternative High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top