Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school 1 out 10 why would anyone send their kids here? The city should close this school as well and get new staff who can manage things better.

I really don't want to give the school one star; however, there are a couple good staff members and teachers left there. The test scores speak volumes about the school. There is a reason why the Great Schools gave Calvin Rodwell a 1 out of 10 rating. The school used to be a good school a couple of years ago, but the students, parents, and faculty have changed for the worse. For the 2014-2015 school year, there have been incidents with my children that the office did not document and failed to notify me about. When I requested Incident Reports, they were not given to me. They are no disciplinary actions for their problem children. As a matter of fact, they leave those students in the classroom to disrupt their classmates. The teachers do not keep accurate records of the students grades nor do they keep student portfolios with your children's work to show you when you request a parent-teacher conference. I would not recommend anyone send their children to Calvin Rodwell. My children will not be attending that school year.

This school is a amazing it has something no elementary school have calunary arts we have a child first program and a safety program we even have great teachers

Both of my children went to Calvin Rodwell years ago. The school is still one of the best in the city. The culinary program and student run garden are just 2 things that make this neighborhood school exceptional. They also "caught" my daughters learning disability, tested her and explained all the results to me. I LOVE this school and support it to this day!

I made the right choice.!!!! Both of my grandchildren are enrolled here. The oldest was part of the pre-k/ headstart partnership. The other is a pre-k student. I am impressed with the academic program the school offers. The love, care and concern that the teachers have with my grands and other children in the school. The culinary program also adds to the excellence of the academics teaching the children how to eat healthy at an early age. As well as Spanish. I am so impressed with the way the children are using their spanish in conjunction with English.The school's staff and teachers always have an open door if you need to talk about anything or need help. This school makes you want to come in and participate as a volunteer, and give all you can for their continued success. Again, I feel I made the right decision in helping my children get started in the right direction for school. Children are also learning to plant their own vegetables, work in a garden, as well as creating recipes, preparing food and serving what they prepare. LOVE THE SCHOOL.

This school is the BEST. I went to this school when i was child, the teacher's and staff are great... everybody knows the childrens names, grade, teacher's name like they would know their own childs. The curriculum is good and the resource awesome.

this school not only take care of my child but also helped out when I was having a problem.

Calvin Rodwell is an excellent school. I would highly recommend this scholl if you are looking for a school that will challenge your child academically. The staff and administrator cares about the children.

I would like to say that Calvin Rodwell is one of the best schools in baltimore city, I have had the best experience with the staff at this school. They keep me inform and up to date with all school information during and after school programes. I would like to thank that staff for everything that they have done.

Recently I had the experience of working with the staff and I must say the school staff and educators truly care about the children. The principal knows every childs name and the name of their parents or guardians. The school is now getting tons of coverage for their culinary arts program which is the only one in the country like it at an elementary school. I am very impressed with the staff and the students. I look forward in seeing the many great things that Calvin Rodwell has!

Last modified Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.