Baltimore, MD

Posted October 28, 2013
This school is a amazing it has something no elementary school have calunary arts we have a child first program and a safety program we even have great teachers

Posted May 16, 2013
Both of my children went to Calvin Rodwell years ago. The school is still one of the best in the city. The culinary program and student run garden are just 2 things that make this neighborhood school exceptional. They also "caught" my daughters learning disability, tested her and explained all the results to me. I LOVE this school and support it to this day!

Posted December 08, 2011
I made the right choice.!!!! Both of my grandchildren are enrolled here. The oldest was part of the pre-k/ headstart partnership. The other is a pre-k student. I am impressed with the academic program the school offers. The love, care and concern that the teachers have with my grands and other children in the school. The culinary program also adds to the excellence of the academics teaching the children how to eat healthy at an early age. As well as Spanish. I am so impressed with the way the children are using their spanish in conjunction with English.The school's staff and teachers always have an open door if you need to talk about anything or need help. This school makes you want to come in and participate as a volunteer, and give all you can for their continued success. Again, I feel I made the right decision in helping my children get started in the right direction for school. Children are also learning to plant their own vegetables, work in a garden, as well as creating recipes, preparing food and serving what they prepare. LOVE THE SCHOOL.

Posted October 28, 2011
This school is the BEST. I went to this school when i was child, the teacher's and staff are great... everybody knows the childrens names, grade, teacher's name like they would know their own childs. The curriculum is good and the resource awesome.

Posted June 06, 2011
this school not only take care of my child but also helped out when I was having a problem.

Posted March 15, 2011
Calvin Rodwell is an excellent school. I would highly recommend this scholl if you are looking for a school that will challenge your child academically. The staff and administrator cares about the children.

Posted March 15, 2011
I would like to say that Calvin Rodwell is one of the best schools in baltimore city, I have had the best experience with the staff at this school. They keep me inform and up to date with all school information during and after school programes. I would like to thank that staff for everything that they have done.

Posted January 11, 2011
Recently I had the experience of working with the staff and I must say the school staff and educators truly care about the children. The principal knows every childs name and the name of their parents or guardians. The school is now getting tons of coverage for their culinary arts program which is the only one in the country like it at an elementary school. I am very impressed with the staff and the students. I look forward in seeing the many great things that Calvin Rodwell has!

Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2009
My child has struggled at this school. Children without problems thrive but the ones who need a little extra time and help fall between the crack. Any school, organization, ect., is and only as strong as its weakest link. Success should be measured in how the school support the ones who need it the most.

Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2009

Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School
3501 Hillsdale Rd, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top