Frederick Elementary School 3

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter is in the third grade and I used to be a parent volunteer at the school. I can see the changes in the teachers and the interaction between the children and the adults in the school. Frederick is changing for the better.

Frederick Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2008
I a member of the PTA and a parent and think Ms. kendall-Briggs should stay at Frederick Elementary and without her the school, teachers, parent, kids and PTA wouldn't happend. She mad a change for the better. People make her out to be a bad person but the school is becoming to be a self well run school.

Frederick Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2008
I am a member of the PTA council and feel that my decisions are respected. Principal Kendall-Briggs transports us to various meetings to make sure that we are ready for the important role we will now have under Dr. Alonso.

Frederick Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2005
Counting from 1-20 and saying a few words in spanish is not 'speaking spanish'. My daughter can learn more spanish from Dora the explorer than this school could ever teach her. This school is horrible and in need of improvement, lots of it.

Frederick Elementary School 1

Posted January 04, 2005
This school has some excellent teachers, the leadership however could be better. The academic programs could be better and morale could be a lot higher if the leadership was more effective and supportive. My child is in the second grade and is blessed to have a teacher who is supportive and who thinks out of the box. When my daughter came home speaking spanish and told me her teacher taught her those words, I thought that was great!

Frederick Elementary School
2501 Frederick Ave, Baltimore, MD  21223
Last modified Frederick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top