Baltimore, MD

Posted April 29, 2010
Battle Grove has shown they care about all of their students. The staff responds quickly to all requests and does their best to help.

Posted April 19, 2010
My grand children attend and this school has lots of activities for the children

Posted April 16, 2010
Both my daughter and son got to school here; wonderful, attentative, caring teachers, which can be hard to come by; I've always felt very safe about leaving them there all day; and the curriculum is great.

Posted June 16, 2008
wonderful school! superior special education services! terrific teachers!

Battle Grove Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2007
This is my childs first year at this school. I cant express how satisfied I am. She comes home if great spirts. I love her teacher, Mrs. Felber, She goes the extra mile to make the kids have a memorable year. Unfortunatly we have recently learned that Mrs. Jones our beloved principle is retiring for BCPS. I know I speak for the rest of the school in saying that both the kids and parents will miss you dearly. Your are a respectable and wonderful principle, we wish you the best. This is a great school to send your child.

Posted January 06, 2007
I feel this is a wonderful learning environment! The principal and staff are organized, centered and knowledgeable. Security is A+. Best school in Baltimore County. Everyone gives 101%.

Posted September 18, 2006
This is my son's 3rd year at Battle Grove Elementary School, First in Tiny Tots, 2nd in Pre-K 4 and now Kindergarten. I have a very positive opinion about BGE. Ms. Jones, the principal, is approachable and very involved in the school's activities, both before and after school. She sets a high standard for herself as well as her staff. The administration, teaching and staff support staff have real concern for the children and their education. They are a dedicated team, highly qualified and they try to make learning fun for the students. I have high regards for Ms. Jones and her whole staff, along with the NPV Recreation Council and the PTA. The PTA sponsors a lot of activities such as the fall festival, book fairs, etc. Battle Grove Elementary School is not just a school it is more like a family. Lisa Turner

Posted February 16, 2006
I feel this school in our small neighborhood is doing a wonderful job meeting the needs of the area children. It is clear the principal Laurie Jones is one of the best. She is a wonderful communicator and works hard to see all children educational needs are meet. The staff is caring and some teacher have been there for many years and are such an asset to the school. Especially Ms. Felber,Ms. Wreszien, Ms. Black and Ms. Glorioso, these teachers excell at their jobs.

Battle Grove Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2005
Both my children attended this school. Had no problems thought the school was great until I found that my child was behind all my friends children. the school is not adaquate on education. the principal is out for numbers only and could care less about the children. as long as she looks good that is all that matters.

Battle Grove Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2005
My girls, and now my 3 grandchildren attend here. The teachers are very dedicated to their profession. Laurie Jones is an excellent principal. In my opinion, this is a great school. Mary Lou Karwacki

7828 St Patricia Ln, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Battle Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Battle Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top