Bad
Good

Battle Grove has shown they care about all of their students. The staff responds quickly to all requests and does their best to help.

My grand children attend and this school has lots of activities for the children

Both my daughter and son got to school here; wonderful, attentative, caring teachers, which can be hard to come by; I've always felt very safe about leaving them there all day; and the curriculum is great.

wonderful school! superior special education services! terrific teachers!

This is my childs first year at this school. I cant express how satisfied I am. She comes home if great spirts. I love her teacher, Mrs. Felber, She goes the extra mile to make the kids have a memorable year. Unfortunatly we have recently learned that Mrs. Jones our beloved principle is retiring for BCPS. I know I speak for the rest of the school in saying that both the kids and parents will miss you dearly. Your are a respectable and wonderful principle, we wish you the best. This is a great school to send your child.

I feel this is a wonderful learning environment! The principal and staff are organized, centered and knowledgeable. Security is A+. Best school in Baltimore County. Everyone gives 101%.

This is my son's 3rd year at Battle Grove Elementary School, First in Tiny Tots, 2nd in Pre-K 4 and now Kindergarten. I have a very positive opinion about BGE. Ms. Jones, the principal, is approachable and very involved in the school's activities, both before and after school. She sets a high standard for herself as well as her staff. The administration, teaching and staff support staff have real concern for the children and their education. They are a dedicated team, highly qualified and they try to make learning fun for the students. I have high regards for Ms. Jones and her whole staff, along with the NPV Recreation Council and the PTA. The PTA sponsors a lot of activities such as the fall festival, book fairs, etc. Battle Grove Elementary School is not just a school it is more like a family. Lisa Turner

Last modified Battle Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.