Posted May 01, 2014
The first review posted March 25, 2014, is not truthful and the information is incorrect. Get your facts correct before posting something against a small nonprofit school.

Relay Children's Center 1

Posted March 25, 2014
This school is extremely unhealthy. My child attended for 2 weeks. When the director asked my husband who is a contractor to check something electrical in the basement he found horrible conditions. There was about an inch of water all over the basement floor, black mold, and rat poisoning on the steps leading up to the school. When he informed them of this, the director stated "Its not below any of the classrooms so its ok." We immediately pulled our daughter from the school. There are also various pets that are kept there as well.

Relay Children's Center 0

Posted April 01, 2010
My granddaughter attends this school and loves it! She started in their 2 yr old program and has learned so much! They have an excellent staff, great classrooms and an extremely large outdoor play area. Could not ask for a better school!

Posted January 24, 2007
This is an excellent school. My son was registered for the local public school kindergarden and while inquiring about after school care I discovered that the folks from Relay Children's Center handled the before and after care program for the local public school. I met with the director and toured the school and knew this is where I wanted by child to be. He is now in 2nd grade and we love it. The environment is the best.

Posted February 22, 2005

Posted September 13, 2004
Relay provides a loving atmosphere and with small class sizes the children get lots of indvidual attention. My daughter has attended since preschool, she has changed from a shy child who hid behind me when ever someone got near. To someone who looks forward to meeting new people & sharing new adventures. She truly loves her school & her teachers. She refers to her assistant teacher as the 'keeper of all knowledge.' They also have an exciting approach to teaching. Last year they learned about turkeys, literaly, they brought one into the school so the kids could see for themselves. You never know who will be visiting the school, farm animals, pets, parents & grandparents who are encouraged to come and share a craft idea or a favorite book. In addition to 'pets' in each room that the children learn to take care of. My biggest blessing was finding this school.

Relay Children's Center
1620 South Rolling Road, Baltimore, MD  21227
Last modified Relay Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Relay Children's Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top