Posted November 02, 2011
The school has great activities such as math 24.They have fun celebrations and great teacher. I loved Ms. Wellman the best even though she wasn't my teacher. I now go to Sparrows Point Middle. Which I love as well.

Berkshire Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2008
I have 5 children that attend Berkshire. I also attended Bershire as a child. It a great school.

Berkshire Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2008
I have a son who attends Berkshire who is entering the fourth grade. He has attended since kindergarten. I feel Berkshire lacks in many areas such as adequate communication with parents, special activities, school cleanliness, and basic social skills concerning compassion and decency that adults should present .

Posted November 29, 2007
My children have attended Berkshire Elementary since pre-K and I have ALWAYS LOVED IT! We recently moved to the eastern shore and though my children enjoy thier new school it is not very challenging for them in comparison. My children have always loved thier teachers and Vice Versa. Great school, (upside) Horrible area (downside) I score berkshire ( when Mrs. Justice was there) 10 out of 5 stars!(yes I understand what I just said)... 15 even...

Berkshire Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted February 28, 2007

Posted July 09, 2006
I think Berkshire is a wonderful school!

Berkshire Elementary School 3

Posted July 23, 2004
My daughter has attended this school since she was in pre-k, she is now in 5th grade. I have seen tremendous growth amongst the teachers thru the years. I have seen a great improvement since Mrs. Justice became principal. The student body overall seems much more calm. I only wish they had more activities for the kids afterschool. This is my daughters last year in this school and I really will miss all the teachers I have become friends with over the years, they treat you like family. Overall, I have found this to be a decent school, a few things could be fixed, and a little more tolerance for special needs kids should be addressed. The one thing I will not miss is the parking at pick up time in this school........parking lot is too small and parents can be inconsiderate at times.

Berkshire Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2003
My grandson has attened Berkshire since Pre-K and is now in 3rd grade. I believe that he has mostly positive experiences,and have been able to easily resolve any situations that have come up. He has become a fluent reader and always has something nice to say about his teachers.I am also pleased with the over all friendly feelings when I'm in the building since Mrs Justice became principal.

Berkshire Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003

Berkshire Elementary School
7431 Poplar Ave, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Berkshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berkshire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top