Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

Doubtful but I've not researched this. So I really don't know but I'm very doubtful.

Schools want to toss you in jail for your kids not showing up but when you try and enroll or transfer them an unbelievable 2.7 miles away they are less than helpful. They ask for everything but a DNA sample. My kids went to school 2 miles away in the same COUNTY and the ridiculous process to transfer them dragged on almost a month before the ppw got involved. Not impressed, and after this people wonder why my diabetic 4 yr old isn't enrolled. Everyone wants to pass the buck so if something were to happen to my son I'm assuming nobody would know anything and I'd play phone games ? Bcps is ridiculous.

The school has great activities such as math 24.They have fun celebrations and great teacher. I loved Ms. Wellman the best even though she wasn't my teacher. I now go to Sparrows Point Middle. Which I love as well.

I have 5 children that attend Berkshire. I also attended Bershire as a child. It a great school.

I have a son who attends Berkshire who is entering the fourth grade. He has attended since kindergarten. I feel Berkshire lacks in many areas such as adequate communication with parents, special activities, school cleanliness, and basic social skills concerning compassion and decency that adults should present .

My children have attended Berkshire Elementary since pre-K and I have ALWAYS LOVED IT! We recently moved to the eastern shore and though my children enjoy thier new school it is not very challenging for them in comparison. My children have always loved thier teachers and Vice Versa. Great school, (upside) Horrible area (downside) I score berkshire ( when Mrs. Justice was there) 10 out of 5 stars!(yes I understand what I just said)... 15 even...

Last modified Berkshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.