Chadwick Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2014
Straight to the point. Gave 4 stars because no teacher assistance in classroom and there are 25 children that were in my child classroom last year. However agree with other post very very good staff.Another issue is uniforms...put the children in uniform look more structured and less peer pressure as they get older when dealing with peer pressure. Because no teacher assistant considering taking my child out and putting in private sector. Not asking for my child to be the smartest but dont want my child left behind front the lack of help and attention while in class.

Posted April 17, 2014
A National Blue Ribbon School... This school is WONDERFUL... The array of diverse students work very hard and are challenged to be their Best!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school... my children are learning so much. The students come first, the teachers and staff are excellent. The only thing I would change is that they enforce wearing uniforms!

Posted December 15, 2013
Chadwick ES is the best school that I ever send my children. Their are a lot of competitive learning while having fun. I recommend this school to parents out there.

Posted August 28, 2013
My son has attended Chadwick since PreK and recently entered the 1st Grade this year & I must say I am impressed daily. Teachers, Staff, Curriculum, Students in a whole is a positive atmosphere! The teachers and staff are very attentive & patient and always put your childs best interest and safety as top priority. Only thing I would change is that they enforce a dresscode such as wearing uniforms! :-)

Posted November 11, 2011
My children attend this school and I love them being there. My daughters are both gifted and talented and they are continuously challenged and met at their levels. Their teachers are excellent and have incredible leaders in their principal and vice principal. It is a diversely attended school. My children have met other children from various cultures and have learned so much from this environment. There is really so much to say about this school, but to sum it up in three words they would be: Challenging Engaging Excellence

Posted August 24, 2011
I went to chadwick for 5th grade . I joined in the middle of the year like for 2nd quater and I was really suprised how nice the teachers were and the students fit me in and counted me in everything. Chadwick is a really great school and Ms ednie and mr. farley were the best teachers

Posted April 27, 2010

Chadwick Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
WOW....I have have nothing but PRAISES for Chadwick Elementary. After taking my child out of private school I was a little apprehensive to send him to public school. I couldn't be more pleased with Chadwick. Each & EVERY teacher he has is EXCELLENT!!! Their learning curricular is right on target & pushes the kids to succeed. There are many extra-curricular activites for the children to participate in. The teachers are in tune with each child on an individual basis and really prepares them for middle school. I can't believe I doubted public schools. I only hope I can get these same standards as my child goes on to middle school!

Posted May 17, 2009
I love this school! The principal is great. The teachers are great! My kids tell me that the principles are always in their classrooms. I bought a home in this area just because I waned my three kids to go to this school. The classes are challenging and the whole school tries to make kids feel like champions.

Chadwick Elementary School
1918 Winder Rd, Baltimore, MD  21244
Last modified Chadwick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chadwick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.