Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 08, 2015
Thank you to all the students is Chadwick Elementary for getting along and working hard

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
The kids are taught about Respect, Responsibilities, Safety, and Preparedness as any everyday part of life.

Posted December 08, 2015
EXCELLENT SCHOOL.... The students here are taught to achieve to the best of their abilities!!!

Posted October 02, 2014
I just wanted to write and say how pleased I am with Mrs. B. She is a wonderful teacher and my daughter adores her. Every day she comes home to tell me about her day with her teacher and how much she learns with her. Since the first day of school she has been very helpful and attentive to any issue or concern that has been brought to her; as a parent of 2 small children and fellow BCPS employee it warms my heart to see a dedicated teacher like this in the county classrooms. She is a 5 STAR teacher in my eyes and if she is a reflection of Chadwick Elementary then it is easy to see why this school has been given the BLUE RIBBON label. My child is doing so well in her class that it just blows me away; and the fact that she means the world to my daughter is just the icing on the cake because my child is very hard on others character so if you are not a good person she will let the world know. In closing I just wanted to make the world aware of the superstar kindergarden teacher that is on staff at this school! And a special thank you to the principal for the leadership and reputation that has been established at the school. There are still good teachers out there! Go Mrs. B and C.E.!

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school... my children are learning so much. The students come first, the teachers and staff are excellent. The only thing I would change is that they enforce wearing uniforms!

Posted December 15, 2013
Chadwick ES is the best school that I ever send my children. Their are a lot of competitive learning while having fun. I recommend this school to parents out there.

Posted August 28, 2013
My son has attended Chadwick since PreK and recently entered the 1st Grade this year & I must say I am impressed daily. Teachers, Staff, Curriculum, Students in a whole is a positive atmosphere! The teachers and staff are very attentive & patient and always put your childs best interest and safety as top priority. Only thing I would change is that they enforce a dresscode such as wearing uniforms! :-)

Posted November 11, 2011
My children attend this school and I love them being there. My daughters are both gifted and talented and they are continuously challenged and met at their levels. Their teachers are excellent and have incredible leaders in their principal and vice principal. It is a diversely attended school. My children have met other children from various cultures and have learned so much from this environment. There is really so much to say about this school, but to sum it up in three words they would be: Challenging Engaging Excellence

Posted August 24, 2011
I went to chadwick for 5th grade . I joined in the middle of the year like for 2nd quater and I was really suprised how nice the teachers were and the students fit me in and counted me in everything. Chadwick is a really great school and Ms ednie and mr. farley were the best teachers

Posted March 29, 2010
WOW....I have have nothing but PRAISES for Chadwick Elementary. After taking my child out of private school I was a little apprehensive to send him to public school. I couldn't be more pleased with Chadwick. Each & EVERY teacher he has is EXCELLENT!!! Their learning curricular is right on target & pushes the kids to succeed. There are many extra-curricular activites for the children to participate in. The teachers are in tune with each child on an individual basis and really prepares them for middle school. I can't believe I doubted public schools. I only hope I can get these same standards as my child goes on to middle school!

1918 Winder Rd, Baltimore, MD  21244
Last modified Chadwick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.