Bad
Good

Posted March 05, 2015
We are a 2013 National Blue Ribbon school. We have a very diverse student populat ion and rigorously challenge our students to meet high expectations. Teachers differentiate to meet various student needs. We collaborate with our community and stakeholders to continue to be an excellent school.

Charlesmont Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2013
I think this school is horrible my child gets bullied she cries to me so sad ughhhh my child hate this school

Charlesmont Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2010
Charlesmont Elementary school is an example of what all good schools should be. Students come first at Charlesmont. We have a diverse population. Each child's needs and strengths are paramount from our most capable students to our special needs students. I have taught a self-contained class of special needs students at Charlesmont for over 20 years. My students are included in achool wide activities, their needs are considered during annual planning, but best of all, they are simply part of our school. Always supported by staff, students and administration. I am very proud to be working at Charlesmont. A school where each child counts!

Posted October 15, 2008
I have a grandson that attends this school. This is his second year, he is doing wonderful. I am happy with this school because of the unity within the school and community. I would encourage any parent new to the area to go to Charlesmont over any other school. The teachers are very good and more parents seem to get involved every year. Cherie, Grandparent

Posted August 07, 2005
I am so happy with this school....my three children attend this public school and I would choose this school over other area schools.... Excellent leadership, parent involvement and very educated teachers willing to take the extra step for the students.

Charlesmont Elementary School
7800 West Collingham Dr, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Charlesmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.