Baltimore, MD
After care: No

Posted September 03, 2012
Chase ES is an amazing school that my children, as well and I, LOVE! The Principal, teachers and staff go above and beyond to teach and care for the students and it really feels like a family. I know a lot of people lie to transfer to other ES in the area but I just can't understand why - if they would only give Chase a chance they would see all the SUPER things being offered for the young minds!

Posted June 02, 2012
Chase Elementary is finest school in the area. The entire staff is there for the children, the principal has been there a year now and is doing a wonderful job. Any child that attends Chase will have a great foundation for their entire education

Posted May 31, 2012
I love this school.The Teacher ate Great and helpful.It is just a excellent school all around.

Posted August 31, 2011
I've known Chase Elementary's new Principal, Doug Elmendorf, for a long time. You're going to like him alot.

Chase Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
The entire staff is friendly and truly care about the students and families of Chase Elementary. They know all students by their name and know their parents too. My oldest son went to 4 elementary schools and Chase was by far the best that he attended. They welcomed him and made him feel right at home when we moved. They also went above and beyond when we lost everything we owned in Hurricane Isabel. They worked with the county to ensure that the bus was re-routed to our temporary home so that he could continue to attend Chase and collected supplies and clothes for us to help with the devastation.

Posted June 24, 2009
I am a mother of three girls who graduated from Chase Elementary. Yes, this elementary is the best in quality, trustworthiness, highest level of involvement, safety and discipline. The principal and the staff are great in leadership of parents and students alike. They are very helpful and kind to all.

Posted June 14, 2007
Chase Elementary School is one of the best in the area. The principal and staff are very helpful and kind. The staff works well with the parents/guardians; the highest level of involvement. I have three children who graduated from this school. The leadership and teacher quality is the highest. Safety and discipline is the highest also. Academic programs, availability of music, art, sports, and other extracurricular activities is number 1.

Chase Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2005

Chase Elementary School
11701 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD  21220
Last modified Chase Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chase Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top