Posted February 26, 2012
My daughter just found out she was accepted to Chesapeake high school Magnet program for her Environmental Sciences. This is really great news, because due to illnesses we were unable to make it to her other two interviews and reschedule them in time resulting in disqualification. She was okay with this because Chesapeake was the only place she wanted to go to, her father and I suggested it would be better to not put all your eggs in one basket. Lucky for her. I will say when I took her for her interview I was more impressed then ever at this campus and at the JROTC students I met. The students were polite, the campus was clean. The artwork displayed was amazing. I am so excited for her!

Posted May 31, 2010
Very good school, My daughter is currently attending the school and loves it, she especially loves the JROTC program there. It helps push her academically and physically. She is a senior now and will be attending Brown University majoring in biomedical engineering. go Bayhawks!

Chesapeake High School 3

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is a junior and I love this school, my daughter went to Eastern Tech and I am so glad my son chose Chesapeake instead. The kids that go here are polite, smart, friendly and helpful. The engineering program is fantastic. Go Bayhawks, especially boys varsity lax.

Posted December 19, 2008
I'm enrolled in Chesapeake right now and I think it's an awesome school. The teachers are very good with working with you, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Right away I made friends and it just feels like home

Posted December 02, 2008
I currently attend CHS and overall it's a pretty good school.

Chesapeake High School 3

Posted November 22, 2008

Chesapeake High School 1

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted July 25, 2008

Chesapeake High School
1801 Turkey Point Rd, Baltimore, MD  21221
Last modified Chesapeake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chesapeake High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top