Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,089

Posted February 26, 2012
My daughter just found out she was accepted to Chesapeake high school Magnet program for her Environmental Sciences. This is really great news, because due to illnesses we were unable to make it to her other two interviews and reschedule them in time resulting in disqualification. She was okay with this because Chesapeake was the only place she wanted to go to, her father and I suggested it would be better to not put all your eggs in one basket. Lucky for her. I will say when I took her for her interview I was more impressed then ever at this campus and at the JROTC students I met. The students were polite, the campus was clean. The artwork displayed was amazing. I am so excited for her!

Posted May 31, 2010
Very good school, My daughter is currently attending the school and loves it, she especially loves the JROTC program there. It helps push her academically and physically. She is a senior now and will be attending Brown University majoring in biomedical engineering. go Bayhawks!

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is a junior and I love this school, my daughter went to Eastern Tech and I am so glad my son chose Chesapeake instead. The kids that go here are polite, smart, friendly and helpful. The engineering program is fantastic. Go Bayhawks, especially boys varsity lax.

Posted December 19, 2008
I'm enrolled in Chesapeake right now and I think it's an awesome school. The teachers are very good with working with you, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Right away I made friends and it just feels like home

Posted December 02, 2008
I currently attend CHS and overall it's a pretty good school.

Posted November 13, 2007
Chesapeake is the best school far as academically, sports, etc. it feels like home there. I use to go there in 07 now I am in Edgewood . This school is number one no matter what. Go BayHawks

Chesapeake High School 3

Posted November 02, 2007
My son graduated from Cheaspeake in 2006 and has had an overall good relationship with the teachers and students there. My daughter is currently a freshman and I will admit that I am beginning to think that one teacher is a bit prejudice. I am impressed with the G.A.T.E program. I believe that the Academic program is well on it's way to improvement. My son was a football star and enjoyed track and wrestling while attending and my daughter is currently a cheerleader and plays basketball so I do believe the extracuricalar activities are wonderful. I know I do enjoy being involved in my children's education and I believe that some parents don't take it seriously and should become somewhat more involved. I believe my daughter is in for a great educational experience at Chesapeake Magnet

Chesapeake High School 3

Posted February 22, 2007
I'm a former student of Chesapeake high. I went there last year for my freshman year. The work there is fairly easy, sports arn't good exept for jv basketball.and there arnt many activities. Some teachers are bias, and there is a small problem with fighting and drama. But if you stay out of peoples way they will stay out of yours. A good place to make freinds and have alot of fun.

Chesapeake High School 4

Posted February 19, 2005
I have a 9th grader attending this school and over all its a good school. I think they could work on some extra curricular activities,& bring back a lot of the sports that were taken away.

Chesapeake High School
1801 Turkey Point Rd, Baltimore, MD  21221
Last modified Chesapeake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chesapeake High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top