Posted August 20, 2013
Our daughter has been going to CTE since PreK and we THANK GOD for the opportunity to have her go to this INCREDIBLE school! The staff (from the Mrs. Johnson (principal), the educators, Mr. Barton, the cafeteria workers are AMAZING!! WE LOVE CTE! PAW PRIDE!!

Posted August 10, 2010
I cannot say enough about CTE! The whole entire staff s WONDERFUL, my son loves this school, his friends and his teachers! Teachers are there to work one on one when the children need it and they keep the parents in the loop at all times! I went to CTE as a kid, and it still holds the "homey" feeling. Keep up the good job CTE!

Posted March 25, 2010
My son is in Kindergarden this year and my neices are in 1st and 4th grade. I am a member of the PTA and have volunteered at various school activities and I am very impressed with the teachers, administration and parent support at the school.

Posted November 14, 2008
I have 3 children and because we've moved a few times they have attended several schools in the area. Chesapeake Terrace without a doubt gives the most personal attention to it's students as well as their parents. I have found the school to be a very safe and comfortable learning environment for my son. This school has wonderful teachers, Administrators, volunteers, parents and of course the best students anywhere! I love this school almost as much as my son does :)

Posted August 08, 2007

Posted June 13, 2005
I have 2 children that go here it is a great school where the kids get alot of individual attention. My son starts middle school next year and I can only hope he does just as great there.

Chesapeake Terrace Elementary School
2112 Lodge Farm Rd, Baltimore, MD  21219
Last modified Chesapeake Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chesapeake Terrace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top