Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have had 2 children attend this school from k-5. The teachers and other staff members have made it a very positive experience.

Both of my kids attended CTE. My son had an outstanding experience every year. My daughter has had mostly positive experiences. The teachers are committed to the community and can be seen at all of the evening events. The new principal, Ms. Patrick, has been great!

Our daughter has been going to CTE since PreK and we THANK GOD for the opportunity to have her go to this INCREDIBLE school! The staff (from the Mrs. Johnson (principal), the educators, Mr. Barton, the cafeteria workers are AMAZING!! WE LOVE CTE! PAW PRIDE!!

I cannot say enough about CTE! The whole entire staff s WONDERFUL, my son loves this school, his friends and his teachers! Teachers are there to work one on one when the children need it and they keep the parents in the loop at all times! I went to CTE as a kid, and it still holds the "homey" feeling. Keep up the good job CTE!

My son is in Kindergarden this year and my neices are in 1st and 4th grade. I am a member of the PTA and have volunteered at various school activities and I am very impressed with the teachers, administration and parent support at the school.

I have 3 children and because we've moved a few times they have attended several schools in the area. Chesapeake Terrace without a doubt gives the most personal attention to it's students as well as their parents. I have found the school to be a very safe and comfortable learning environment for my son. This school has wonderful teachers, Administrators, volunteers, parents and of course the best students anywhere! I love this school almost as much as my son does :)

Last modified Chesapeake Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.