Baltimore, MD

1 review of this school

Belle Grove Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
Belle Grove Elementary has really changed! And for the best! The principal is wonderful. This is her 3rd school year here and she has been the best thing that has happened to this school. Most of the teachers are newer, younger, and so energetic. My daughters teacher, Mrs. Patricia Park is the best thing that happened for my daughter. My daughter has ADHD and a couple of other issues going on and Mrs. Park has been the best teacher for the special needs that my daughter needs. Overall, I love this school, it has changed for the best and Mrs. Adrianne Taylor (the principal)was very much needed before she came! She has really changed this school around and I wouldn't want my children in any other school. And I wouldn't want Mrs. Taylor to every leave! Thank you Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Park.

Belle Grove Elementary School
415 Andover Rd, Baltimore, MD  21225
Last modified Belle Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top