Dundalk Middle School 3

Posted April 15, 2010
its an ok scool...i wouldnt recommend, students with issues that need help. They don't understand anything,Apparently any chid that gets in trouble are attention seekers..

Dundalk Middle School 1

Posted July 31, 2009

Dundalk Middle School 0

Posted May 18, 2009
It is such a shame that the parental involvement in this educational institution is failing its children. It takes both the parent and the teachers working together to promote and produce children who are academically soundindividual. Success takes every person who is connected to the lives of these students encouraging them toward the desired goals to be responsible, respectful, and productive citizens to our communities. The foundational beginnings to desiring to learn are begun at home and we go abroad to develop the dream to achieve all that you can be. Each one of our children possess the ability and potential to be the greatest at anything they set there minds to do. As adults who profess to be responsible, it is our duty to nuture the talents and gifts to inspire our children to dream and know that dreams do come true.

Posted March 26, 2009
this school is very nice. great educational system here. great. kids there are for the most part great. very gifted and talented student here. great enviorment, and great teachers. new principal has straightened things up greatly. i am proud to send my children here.

Dundalk Middle School 5

Posted February 14, 2009
DMS is the best middle school there is!!!!

Dundalk Middle School 3

Posted November 13, 2008
I was disappointed in the schools' reaction to their failure of the statewide assessment test. My children both scored in the average to above average range for their grade and age. We received a letter asking our children to attend an 'exciting after school program' that would help prep them for the test.Their answer to failing the test last year was to make students stay after school to take a prep class so they score better this year. Instead of stepping it up in the classroom, they're going to make the kids pay by giving up time after school. I also agree with the other review that the disruptive and disrespectful element in the school is a hindrance to the students who are there to learn. The bullying that goes on in that school is ridiculous. My kids will hopefully be going to a magnet school next year.

Dundalk Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2007
- a former student
Very bad school! Teachers don't care about you!

Posted April 16, 2007
I have a son in the 8th grade. I have found the teachers and the administrators to be very caring. If I have a question or concern they have always been helpful. However, the lack of parent involvement is disheartening. I think if more parents and the community showed a little interest and support in the children, we wouldn't have the problems, (disrespect and disruptiveness), we have and we would be able to shake the bad reputation we have acquired. We have some very wonderful and extremely talented kids who, for the most part go unrecognized.

Posted February 10, 2006

Dundalk Middle School
7400 Dunmanway, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Dundalk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dundalk Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top