Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,221

Dundalk High School 3

Posted September 27, 2010
The school is very hard to get used to. The students get away with a lot more than they should in classrooms. My expirience so far has been pleasent but I was not put here by choice. If you want a good school and have the money send your daughter to Mercy High School. The best year of my life was spent there. It is worth the money.

Posted March 16, 2010
My daughter is attending Dundalk High School after a private school experience. She loves it! The teachers are very helpful. She was actually behind in Math. I wish more parents would take an active part in bringing this school up to Magnet standards!!! Teachers and admin. keep up the great work!

Posted February 07, 2010
Amazing school! I highly recommend it. The teachers are great. The administration are very supportive.

Posted February 04, 2010
This school is awesome, great teachers, students are friendly and nice. Also they offer a great variety of electives. Definitely one of the best schools in the district. Overall it's fun and the teachers are very understanding.

Posted November 06, 2009
I graduated from this school in 1990. My son attends this school and he is i the 9th grade. This school has wonderful teachers that will take time with their students.

Posted September 13, 2009
its greeeaaat! I love the new teachers! its like theyve totally turned this school Around.

Posted August 29, 2007
My children have always been enrolled in private schools. Once I placed my son and daughter in Dundalk Senior High, I was amazed. There was no difference. The teachers are loving and caring as well as the administrative staff. I would highly recommend Dundalk Senior High!

Posted August 28, 2007
Love it. Graduated from this school.

Posted December 07, 2006
I am a graduate of Dundalk High School, year 2002, and believe Dundalk to be a great school with many advanced classes as well as ethnically diverse teachers and students. Without diversity, how can students learn the value of equallity, teamwork, and commitment. I am very proud to say that I attended Dundalk High school, not only because of academics, but extracurricular activities as well. It is a great place to live, work, and be educated!---Keri class of 2002

Dundalk High School 4

Posted October 28, 2006
Fine school for academics, very underrated. I've seen many good kids graduate and become fine adults. However the level of students and parents involved in sports and after school events is terrible.

1901 Delvale Ave, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Dundalk High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dundalk High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top