Posted November 02, 2014
This is a Great School. My Granddaughter's are doing excellent both academically and socially. I will be sad to see them go to Middle school.

Posted February 02, 2013
This school have such a good teacher. This school has all of this A Excellent teachers that help every student success. Strong principal and school leadership. Also challenging academic programs.

Edgemere Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2012
Be careful in when selecting schools based on their test scores. Even though this schoool's scores are in the 90's, only about 20% of other 3rd to 5th grade population scored at an advanced level, compared to 50-60% at other Baltimore county schools.

Edgemere Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2012
The new principal at this school thinks she knows it all. I doubt her personal philosphies will take this school in positive direction. Seeking special permission from another school wouldn't be a bad idea if your child is zoned to edgemere.

Edgemere Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2012
Met with the new Principal while having difficulties at our current school and current principal. This school is very lucky to have such a great new leader with a her background. She took the time to talk to me and gave me information that helped me for my upcoming meeting in the current schools we are attending, which resolved a lot of conflict. She also gave us special permissions paperwork for our youngest child as an option for the next year. Give her a chance, change takes time.

Edgemere Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2012
This school is under staffed and unsupervised in many areas. Most of the teachers do not welcome, and in fact discourage parent helpers to cover up for their poor class management skills. They spend the majority of their resources supporting the lowest performing five percent of their population.

Edgemere Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2008

Edgemere Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted August 09, 2006
I love this school! The teachers are very qualified and caring. The principal is awesome! He's very friendly and enthusiastic and always participates in the PTA. He's great with the kids and always welcomes parents and volunteers. I couldn't ask for a better elementary school for my son.

Posted July 23, 2006
Great school, great teachers and wonderful principal

Edgemere Elementary School
7201 North Point Rd, Baltimore, MD  21219
Last modified Edgemere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgemere Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top