Baltimore, MD

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2014
I'm very displeased with this school. My daughter is a student and her teacher is awesome but her class is full of children with behavior problems. Its difficult to learn in an environment that bad. Her teacher cannot get though a lesson without having to constantly address the children about things as simple as staying on the rug during learning time. They are literally crawling around the class room and screaming out of turn. And she's complained about other students bulling her already. I cannot wait wait to move far away from this school.

Posted April 29, 2014
Edmondson Heights Elementary School is a wonderful school. We are always looking for new ways and resources to make our school better. The teachers, parents and community are all actively involved in programs and events. We look forward to stronger and even more productive 2014-2015

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2011
This school definitely needs some major work. The attitudes of the staff leave a lot to be desired. If you have a child that attends this school, please go check constantly to see what is going on. I guess since most of the teachers are so young, they forget that this should be a positive environment for children ot learn. A school is only as good as its leadership. You can not expect to get positive results out of a negative enviroment. I encourage visitation to this school to see what's going on.

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2010
My issue with this school is the noisy class rooms how do you expect childern to learn there are some childern that do want this the new teachers arenot trained they holler at the childern some childern are disrespectfully I hope that this matter can be taken care of this school year

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
I loved my son's teacher in Kindergarten and I love what he was learning. I had issues with my son coming home telling me how disrespectful some of the children were causing a lot of class disruption. I had a teacher tell me due to lack of sleep, chldren were falling asleep in class many days. I asked the school not to provide my child with candies except for rare occasions for parties or Holidays. My 5 year old continued to come home with candies that the teachers have given him so I pulled him out of the school. Having a good diet in school is important part of a child's learning process. I can't understand why they sell JUNK foods in the cafteria too and then they wonder why the children are super hyper in class or diagnosed with diabetes in early stages of their life. GO FIGURE!

Posted October 12, 2009

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
This school is awsome my soon has been going here science kindergarten now he will be going to middle school but now we are sending our son her for kindergarten the whole staff is wonderful

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008

Edmondson Heights Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2007

Edmondson Heights Elementary School
1600 Langford Rd, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Edmondson Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmondson Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top