Bad
Good

Posted October 20, 2013
I love Grange, the office staff is very nice, the teachers are wonderful with the children. Thanks to them, my daughter is excelling. The grounds are always clean. The other parents are friendly. The only thing I would say needs to improve is parent participation in PTA and activities. For any school to be it's very best, parents need to step up and MAKE it the best.

Grange Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2012
I was happy with this school for the past 3 years but this year one teacher is really changing my perception. The Principle, and vice Principal are wonderful. The school is very old with no Air Conditioning. We no longer get information regarding assembly's when our children get perfect attendance or the Citizenship awards. However I really do enjoy that my child is challenged with her studys. I also like the fact that they have a spring concert that other schools in the area don't have. Above all I think that this is a wonderful school that needs a few more positive teachers, and some Air Conditioning.

Posted March 06, 2012
ilove this school. my kids have teachers that care and our in it for more than teaching, they actually care about our kids. and communication is excellent

Grange Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2010
I am new to the neighborhood and so far I am not impressed, I have tried since the begining of the school year to communicate with my sons teacher and it has not happened yet. Also the school is practically ancient. It has no air conditioning and the windows are useless. I purchased marble notebooks for my son off his supply list to find out he doesn't even write in them they glue ditto's in the books. I have no clue of what is going on half of the time because we do not get a notice about things going on with the school until a couple days before it's suppose to happen. I see effort being made to try and make things look better, but it is far from organized.

Posted July 30, 2010
My daughter transferred to Grange at the beginning of last school year from another school in Baltimore County. I have been very impressed with the staff and quality instruction she has received at this school. My daughter felt welcome here from the first day. The administration is very involved and takes time to get to know the students. I really like the community feel of this school and it is evident that there is a true partnership between community and school. There are many programs/opportunities where parents can be involved in their child's education. I am very glad that my daughter goes to such a great school!

Posted October 13, 2009
our school has the nices staff anyone can ask for!!!!!!!!

Posted February 25, 2009
I think this school was wonderful, the teachers were very nice and welcoming. There were exta progams during school hours to give my child extra practice to better learn how to read and I was very suprised how much it helped.

Posted April 26, 2008
Mrs. Sudek is the worse School Official I have ever had to deal with. She treat the parents and students as if they below her and she has no concern for the children other then test scores. Requiring teachers to direct traffic after schools show her complete lack of respect for the teachers. Grange is a great school inspite of her not because of her.

Grange Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
I am actually disappointed with the school. The teachers to me dont seem welcoming. I first handed have seen teachers treat students differently because of hygine issues that they cannot help. I really feel as though many things go unnoticed and I am overall totally aggervaited with this school.

Posted June 01, 2007
This school is wonderful. The teachers are not only great leaders but great individuals. They are always will to sit down with the parents and discuss any concerns or complements.

2000 Church Rd, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Grange Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.