Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Hebbville Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2015
the school overall is a great school. the teacher and the staff care deeply about the students. my daughter attends Hebbeville and I have no complaints. Her second grade teacher is awesome. Mr. Schultz, he went above and beyond to challenge the kids intellectually based on their learning level. The only reason that I am giving it a 4 star instead of a 5 is because of the students tests results.

Posted May 28, 2014
Hebbville is Top Notch. I am a teacher and childcare director. Hebbville has provided my children with quality learning in an environment where the teachers and faculty really care about the overall well being of the child. There assembles are elite and represent the hard work n dedication of students and teachers. One can tell that teachers truly care in the mentoring and facilitation of the child's needs. There were many opportunities for extra curricular activities and growth. Both my children have achieved academically, mentally and socially. Proud Parent!! Erika Dailey

Hebbville Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
I was worried about the education my children would have in a public school setting. Fortunately, we enrolled our children in Hebbville Elementary School and had a Great experience. Every year the school continually makes changes for the better. The staff is willing to listen and implement suggestions to improve the overall educational experience. In the three years that my children have attended the school, I've observed the teachers to be very knowledgeable, dedicated, sincere in helping the children exceed the standards, and willing to work with our requests. It's a really great school!!

Hebbville Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2010
I think this school is an O.K. kind of school.This school has a good rating by me.

Posted February 04, 2010
This is my son's second year at Hebbville and it has been great. The teachers are professional and they truly care about the children in their care. My son has learned so much and he loves school. I have nothing but good things to say about this school and would recommend it to any family looking for the best education and support for their child.

Posted January 05, 2010
This is my daughter's 4th year at Hebbville and she loves it!!! All of the teachers that she's had are highly qualified and always willing to go above and beyond their call of duty to help the children succeed. Parents are encouraged to visit the school whenever it is convenient for them. The school started a Math and Reading Enrichment program to help students in the mornings before school starts. I don't think my child could get better education anywhere else, not even a private school.

Posted January 01, 2010
We have had a wonderful experience at Hebbville Elemenary School. Our children has enjoyed coming to school and learning with the new technology that has recently been put in place in the school. We appreciate the caring teachers and staff. It is always a warm welcome when entering the building and the office. We love Hebbville!

Posted January 01, 2010
My experience at Hebbville has been wonderful for my son. The teachers are young and energetic and really work hard to help each student. The administrators are friendly always available and supportive to students and parents. My son loves coming to school each day.

Posted January 01, 2010
My daughter loves Hebbville. Her teacher is wonderful and is always finding fun ways to get students excited. The music program is great and my daughter enjoys singing. Her talent is being brought out. She loves the technology in the classrooms to make learning fun! This school is great and we love it!

Hebbville Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2009
The students are rude. The staff are arrogant. The school is in poor shape.

3335 Washington Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Hebbville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebbville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top