Bad
Good

I posted a review a couple of years ago and gave the school 5 stars but since transferring (we moved) I've had to reconsider. When my son started his new school mid-first grade, he was very far behind the other kids in the class. He had to do extra assignments and additional hw over vacations just to catch up to the kids in his new school. Though I thought the school reached out to the parents regularly, it was nothing compared to the contact his new school has with us. His teachers at Lansdowne were very sweet and caring but now that I know what a school should be doing, I'm disappointed that my standards were so low before.

I took a tour in this school and was very impressed with the school in overall and cannot wait to send my child there this Fall. The staff know how to handle classrooms efficiently. If anyone knows about this school, please do share!

The faculty and staff truly care about the students at Lansdowne Elementary. The teacher's positive attitudes encourage the students to go beyond their own expectations. I love this school.

My son is in pre-k at lansdowne and the teacher is great she is so gentle with the kids and concerned about everything that goes on. There is a great variation of races and cultures. I get a great vibe.

I used to attend this school i did not think anything could get better and then i moved and i found out i was right i loved the school, the teachers, the students, and the staff i hope you all enjoy reading this comment coming from an old attendent of the school I am now in the 6th grade and doing so well with straight A's and it is all thanks to this school i miss this school so much and still am not over the pain of moving away from my favorite school and my friends/teachers.

My son started attending this school in the mid school year. He was entering Pre-K. The teachers there are remarkable and deserve many praises. They have helped my son in so many ways and they even informed me that my son has helped some of the other students in his class that were having some trouble. I am sorry that we have to move and I know my son and myself will dearly miss this school. His teachers even have a very easy way to communicate with the parents- it's so nice!

we love this school,caring teachers and staff,many different programs for my children to excel. I also find most of the parents very involved with their children and school. My child has some medical problems and I found the teachers, nurse and assistant principal more than willing to meet his needs

Great school with great opportunities.

Last modified Lansdowne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.