Posted July 22, 2013
I'm in the magnet program and this school is great I like it a lot and it's so fun with my friends teachers are nice and the only thing I hate is math.

Posted May 06, 2010
As an 8th grade student attending Lansdowne middle school, In my opinion, i really love this school. I am excited to go to school everyday. The teachers really care about us. They really try their best to teach us with their abilities! I don't understand why this school got many low ratings. Lansdowne improve so much since my sixth grade year. But I gotta say, i thought my sixth grade year was horrible. Lansdowne was very dull at that time. I wasn't excited to come to school at all! But! Things changed when i got into the 7th grade! Everything changed in LMS, we had new teachers, activities, after school programs, and even new principals & vice principals. 7th grade was probably the most excited year of my middle school experienced. I was very excited come to school. It was like a differennt enviroment! I earned straight As. (continue)..

Lansdowne Middle School 0

Posted April 10, 2010
This school is .. Indescribable. There are fights all time and a lot of the students couldnt care less about grades. , My non gifted and talented classes are really hard to focus in. But there are a few really good teachers and classes.

Lansdowne Middle School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
The school has done a complete overhaul with faculty and programs offered to the students. I currently have not seen any improvements into the Magna Program. My daughter attends the Magna Program that in my opinion is not challenging enough for the students. I have thought about removing her, but with her having one (1) year left it is not feasible to remove her to start somewhere new for her last year in middle school.

Lansdowne Middle School 2

Posted April 15, 2009
I think this school improved this year last year this school was out of control!

Lansdowne Middle School 1

Posted December 19, 2008

Lansdowne Middle School 1

Posted September 17, 2008
My son started as a 6th grader in Sept of 2008 and this was the worst experience ever! Please be aware of this environment, the students are horrible! Fortunately, the teachers were great, and the principal was a doll. We have since moved on.

Posted August 01, 2008

Lansdowne Middle School 2

Posted April 30, 2008
My child has attended this school for two years. There is very little parent involvement in this school which really hurts the learning process. Students are not challenged. There are good teachers and then you have some lemons who do not teach to the curriculum. It is a very hard school to communicate with the parents, teacher, and administration. If I could I would send my child to a private school.

Posted August 16, 2007

Lansdowne Middle School
2400 Lansdowne Rd, Baltimore, MD  21227
Last modified Lansdowne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lansdowne Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top