Baltimore, MD

Loch Raven High School 1

Posted April 20, 2014
Loch Raven is turning into a bunch of terrible students and want to be thugs.

Posted October 05, 2010
Have 2 sons at Loch Raven and am thrilled with the educational instruction. For such a small school they offer a great choice of classes, athletics and clubs. EDLINE helps keep parents in the loop an school communication is excellent.

Loch Raven High School 3

Posted May 18, 2010
there is a split between really good students and really terrible students. Good academics as long as the students are willing to learn. Faculty is great but the office staff is kinda mediocre. All in all, its an average school.

Posted December 13, 2007
Im a freshman at LRH and i have only been here for almost a half of year and i know from the past months that all my teachers have been wonderful and they (usualy) always offer help if you need it i am a proud student of LRH

Posted September 19, 2005
This is excellent all inclusive school with demanding curriculum and a reputation for successful students and successful athletics.

Posted July 08, 2004
My eldest son graduated from Loch Raven High School in 1999. The prinicipal was terrific, when my son got on the honor roll for the first time, he gave my son a congratulatory note. The teachers really cared, and the communicated with me. The prinicipal is now leaving the school after 10 years, and I hope that the prinicipal that succeeds him is as good. A good leader makes for good teachers and students. My youngest son will start to attend Loch Raven High School this year, and I hope that we recei ve the same quality services that we had with my eldest son. I rate this school as the number one in Baltimore County.

Posted February 23, 2004
Loch Raven High School has the most devoted Principal that I have ever seen. He cares with all of his heart for the students and the teachers. He has worked very hard to keep his school rated as one of the finests school in Maryland. I have one student currently in the school and one who has graduated. LRHS has sprit and many opportunities for special interests of your child. Excellent Math dept, Music, Drama and Science. School functions are well attended by students. The Students care about their school.

Posted October 22, 2003
As a teacher, I find Loch Raven to be the 'perfect' size for a high school. We have approximately 1000 students and teachers and staff get to know the students as individuals. This helps to promote a caring environment where teachers are willing to take on extra duties or extra teaching loads to provide the best possible experience for students. And we love to go the extra mile because our kids are the greatest! The students are friendly and enthusiastic. They want to go to good colleges and will seek academic challenges to help prepare them. We are the best kept secret in Baltimore County.

Loch Raven High School
1212 Cowpens Ave, Baltimore, MD  21286
Last modified Loch Raven High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loch Raven High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top