Logan Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
Overall, I would rate this school a 4 star school. I would like to note that the staff at Logan really are a team and work together to ensure that our children have exceptional elementary school years. I would also like to mark a specific instance. In 2012, Dundalk, MD. had a terrible thunder/rain storm right when school was letting kids in. I couldn't believe my eyes when over half the staff was outside waiting with umbrellas at the bus loops so that when kids were dropped off out of the cars, the staff escorted all the kids, 1 by 1 to the front door of the school. Considering that parents are told not to park any where near the bus loop, Logan made an exception this day, and it made me a proud parent to send my child to school there that day and any day after.

Logan Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008

Logan Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2004

Logan Elementary School
7601 Dunmanway, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Logan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top