Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. They are very much involved with their students and make sure the kids are being challenged. They are so concerned with the kids. The staff is wonderful. My daughter excels each quater and they made sure she was being academically challenged. When my daughter Mariah was in kindergarten they were sending her to first grade because she excelled so much in her reading and they did the same when she went to first grade she was going to 2nd grade for math because she was advanced with that as well. Mr. Bender and the assistant principal and the teachers are awesome. I wish I could take them to the next school with us when we move. Hopefully my daughters next school are just as great.

Overall, I would rate this school a 4 star school. I would like to note that the staff at Logan really are a team and work together to ensure that our children have exceptional elementary school years. I would also like to mark a specific instance. In 2012, Dundalk, MD. had a terrible thunder/rain storm right when school was letting kids in. I couldn't believe my eyes when over half the staff was outside waiting with umbrellas at the bus loops so that when kids were dropped off out of the cars, the staff escorted all the kids, 1 by 1 to the front door of the school. Considering that parents are told not to park any where near the bus loop, Logan made an exception this day, and it made me a proud parent to send my child to school there that day and any day after.

Last modified Logan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.