Martin Boulevard Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2010
I have a quick question and perhaps someone reading this may be able to help me. I live on Middle River Road and I have 3 schools near to me and yet my son is bused to Middlesex Elem. I know this school is down the street from me, so how do I go about getting my son enrolled in MBES. Thank you ~

Posted May 27, 2010
This is a awesome school with caring administrators and teachers.My child loves this school and her teachers.We couldn't ask for anything better!!

Martin Boulevard Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
I subsitute teach and also have grandkids that attend MBE. I think it is the best school in the area. The staff support is great and the attitude of the students is the most cooperative I've seen. Love this school.

Martin Boulevard Elementary School 0

Posted June 02, 2009
i really like this school ....very helpful and supportive

Posted June 11, 2008
They did a tremendous job with children. My daughter will have a great start at her new school because I know that she was taught well by her teachers and assistant teachers in Martin Blvd. Elementary. The teachers in Pre-K are wonderful and a big asset to the school. For children as young as 4 understand and communicate to their peers and parents with respect and I think some values were not only learned at home but at school as well.

Martin Boulevard Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2007
Well I have been around Martin Blvd. for a very long time and since no child left behind many things have changed. Kids don't know how to socialize because they have no opportunities. NCLB is creating problems for all levels of learner.

Posted November 14, 2006
I have 1 child in 2nd grade and another in Pre-K. The oldest has been here since Kindergarten, and has whole heartedly enjoyed his experience thus far. I happen to share his enthusiasm! Parents are involved on every level, giving me the opportunity to reinforce what they are taught throughout the day. They are able to enjoy computer labs, art, music, athletics!!! Not only that but they have tutors on site that keep our children up to par with skills that they lack, on a daily basis, reading ,math, etc...! Not to mention their Accelerated Programs that challenge your child and give them opportunities to challenge themselves everyday. You are also able to receive daily behavioral updates on you child, at your request, to fix problems before they start. All faculty are qualified individuals that are easy to access daily, and enthusiastically entertain all reasonable requests made by the parents.

Posted August 24, 2006
- a former student
I went to Martin Boulevard for 4 1/2 years and it was one of my favorite schools I've ever been in. All the teachers were wonderful and I had such a great time in that school. The staff really cares about each child and they do their best to ensure that everyone has an unique learning experience.

Posted September 24, 2004
My second child is attending Martin Blvd Elementary this year and he is in kindergarten. His brother is nine years older and had his entire elementary experience at Martin Blvd. I loved the staff then and they continue to garner my respect now. It's a wonderful elementary school and I couldn't have asked for a better learning environment for my children. They are concerned, whether it's a good situation, or maybe a not so good situation, about the individual child. They praise as well as discipline each individual child on their own merits. Things, unfortunately, have changed somewhat in the neighborhood, but the one strong constant is the high level of education that my children are receiving at Martin Blvd.

Martin Boulevard Elementary School
210 Riverton Rd, Baltimore, MD  21220
Last modified Martin Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top