Bad
Good

I have a quick question and perhaps someone reading this may be able to help me. I live on Middle River Road and I have 3 schools near to me and yet my son is bused to Middlesex Elem. I know this school is down the street from me, so how do I go about getting my son enrolled in MBES. Thank you ~

This is a awesome school with caring administrators and teachers.My child loves this school and her teachers.We couldn't ask for anything better!!

I subsitute teach and also have grandkids that attend MBE. I think it is the best school in the area. The staff support is great and the attitude of the students is the most cooperative I've seen. Love this school.

i really like this school ....very helpful and supportive

They did a tremendous job with children. My daughter will have a great start at her new school because I know that she was taught well by her teachers and assistant teachers in Martin Blvd. Elementary. The teachers in Pre-K are wonderful and a big asset to the school. For children as young as 4 understand and communicate to their peers and parents with respect and I think some values were not only learned at home but at school as well.

Well I have been around Martin Blvd. for a very long time and since no child left behind many things have changed. Kids don't know how to socialize because they have no opportunities. NCLB is creating problems for all levels of learner.

I have 1 child in 2nd grade and another in Pre-K. The oldest has been here since Kindergarten, and has whole heartedly enjoyed his experience thus far. I happen to share his enthusiasm! Parents are involved on every level, giving me the opportunity to reinforce what they are taught throughout the day. They are able to enjoy computer labs, art, music, athletics!!! Not only that but they have tutors on site that keep our children up to par with skills that they lack, on a daily basis, reading ,math, etc...! Not to mention their Accelerated Programs that challenge your child and give them opportunities to challenge themselves everyday. You are also able to receive daily behavioral updates on you child, at your request, to fix problems before they start. All faculty are qualified individuals that are easy to access daily, and enthusiastically entertain all reasonable requests made by the parents.

Last modified Martin Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.