Public charter
Baltimore, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted April 08, 2013
Our youngest is still at the Green School(GS), while our oldest has gone on to Middle School and is excelling in advanced math and science classes. We are proud to be GS parents and thankful that both our children have been raised in this academic family. The staff is wonderful and caring. I could not have payed for a better education for my budding scientists.

Posted May 29, 2012
THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING. I sent my child here for the kindergarten and we are anxiously looking forward to the 1st grade. The teacher quality, principal leadership and parent involvement has exceeded my expectations. THIS ISN'T JUST A SCHOOL, IT A FAMILY.

Posted January 04, 2012
I absolutely love this school. It's our first year with my son in kindergarten. I am constantly impressed with the small town community feel I get from the staff and families. The amount of attention these students receive is amazing.

Posted November 15, 2011
Great school is an understatement! we love this school. It is my sons first year and he is so excited every morning and can't wait to get to school.

Posted November 21, 2010
Both my children attend The Green School of Baltimore, which is now in its 5th year (Fall 2010), has grades K - 5th and about 150 students. In our second year at this school, I am very happy with our experience, and count myself lucky to have my kids attending this school. The teachers are very hard-working and dedicated. The school prides itself on caring for the social and emotional development of students as well as teaching academics. As a parent, I like this simply because it creates a supportive atmosphere throughout the school. One of my favorite aspects of the school is the focus on literacy - both reading and writing. My kids have shown have shown tremendous growth in literacy since attending GSB. My son's favorite part of the school, however, is physical education and recess every day!

The Green School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
My son's attended The Green School of Baltimore for 3 years now. The administration really cares about its mission of project-based learning and its students. They are still trying to find their way and there are some inconsistencies, but the environment is a wonderful atmosphere for learning. I don't think I could have found a better place for my child.

The Green School
2851 Kentucky Ave, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified The Green School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Green School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top