Baltimore, MD

Mccormick Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
McCormick Elementary is one of the finest schools I've had the privilage to associated with. My daughter is learning so fast. So much knowledge gained in such a few short years.

Mccormick Elementary School

Posted May 09, 2009
mccormick is a great school my daughter is in the 4th grade GT program.

Mccormick Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2007
McCormick Is an excellent school. My son is in the 5th grade and his experience at McCormick has been rewarding and extremely educational. The schools' communication with parents is outstanding. I feel confident in the elementary school education he received at McCormick.

Mccormick Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2005
This is an excellent school. The principal has been very creative in allocating his Title I funds to support the academic achievements of the students. Excellent program. Great staff.

Mccormick Elementary School
5101 Hazelwood Ave, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified Mccormick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccormick Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top