Baltimore, MD

Windsor Mill Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2015
I am student at Windsor Mill Middle School. This will be my second year here and I think the administrators, teachers, and staff are doing a fine job with the students. Mr.Chambers, our school principal, has set high expectations for students and everyday more and more accomplish them. In addition to, my school is doing a great job with starting the Common Core curriculum. Especially the arts has taken a new high road this year. Overall, Windsor Mill is a great school and you would be happy to bring your here.

Windsor Mill Middle School 2

Posted May 23, 2014
This school has gone straight down since Ms Phelps left. Subpar education. This has been one challenge after another. I'm so glad my child will be leaving the school this year. This has been a nightmare!!! Whatever you do don't send your child to this school. I think this school may have hurt my gifted and talented child.

Windsor Mill Middle School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
Windsor Mill Middle School is great school. The teachers are very interactive via the Engrade System that has been set up to monitor your childs school performance. Hoping that the JROTC program can be reinstalled!

Windsor Mill Middle School 2

Posted September 20, 2013
My child is in this school and it is the worst school he has ever attended. There has been confusion and disorganization since back to school night. The vice principal makes so many mistakes in scheduling students classes. If you child had an IEP they do not follow it at all. There are some teachers that are very good and care about the students and there are some teachers the just don't care and will allow student to sit in their class and do nothing. If I could afford it I would put my child in a private school. I really wish I could do something to change this situation for all of the children.

Posted May 15, 2010
WMM provides a positive and disciplined learning environment that strives towards providing students with the education and skills needed to be successful. The teachers and support staff are great! They not only provide classroom instruction during school hours, they also provide after school coach classes to ensure students success.

Windsor Mill Middle School 4

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers and other support staff make the atmosphere for learning and developement of students brilliant

Posted May 11, 2010
This school is state-of-the-art and the staff works so hard to encourage the students and teach them, in order to foresee success in their futures.

Posted May 11, 2010
Windsor Mill is an excellent school, teaching, discipline, events. etc

Posted May 10, 2010
I love Windsor Mill Middle because of the great leadership from principal Deborah Phelps and the supportive teachers and the excellent PTSA. Windsor Mill Middle is where achivement is limitless.

Windsor Mill Middle School 5

Posted May 10, 2010
Great School, Administration and Staff!!

8300 Windsor Mill Rd, Baltimore, MD  21209
Last modified Windsor Mill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Mill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top