Posted January 06, 2014
I went to this school as a child and still remember a lot of the teachers that I had there and how much of an impact they made on my education and life. I end going to deep creek middle school even though I got accepted into Parkville but this did not deter me me in my education, I went out to go to Eastern Tech and graduated from Towson a few years ago. Middleborough was a great start in my education!

Posted August 22, 2013
We love this school! It is a smaller, community-oriented school. The teachers and staff are very friendly, and are interested in what is going on with each child as an individual. The school also has a very active PTA, and people are always willing to help out.

Posted November 12, 2011
I have two daughters that attend Middle borough Elementary and I wouldn't have them anywhere else. I love everything about this school

Posted July 24, 2011
Middlebourgh Elementary was a tremendous experience for both my daugther, who recently graduated from Stevenson University and my wife who spend over 10 years as a volunteers, PTA official and an IA at Middlebourgh. The only bitter sweat experience was that although my wife was the most qualified (only IA with an AA Degree) the only IA persuing her BA in Special Education, and the only IA that was rated Outstanding on her annual reviews, she was bumped when the cut backs came due strictly because of seniority. This was not an administrative decision but a union mandate. One day when performance out ranks union mandates Middlebourgh will be even a better learning institution.

Posted April 12, 2010
this school has provided my son a healthy and caring environment to help him succeed with his education.

Posted September 29, 2009
Great teachers and great kids.

Posted September 22, 2009
I have been teaching 5th grade in the same room at Middleborough Elementary for 43 years. I have remained here my entire career. The community, the students, and the staff have been a second family to me. The parents and entire community are so supportive of everythng we do to help their children. The students are so eager to learn and appreciative of all that we try to do for them. The staff has always been cooperative and fun to work with. They share ideas and work together to further the education of the students in our care. I have enjoyed every day that I woke up and drove to Middleborough to work with my students. It was never a job, I loved all aspects of my teacher/student endeavors. I will miss it immensely when I retire.

Posted September 22, 2009
I have been teachign at this school for 6 years and it is a wonderful place. Full of amzing teachers and equally amazing students.

Posted September 22, 2009
Our school has wonderful school spirit. The students are well behaved and respectful.

Posted September 21, 2009
Middleborough Elementary School has the best teacher, parents, faculty and staff. Each and everyone of them understand that all the work done within the school is for one purpose, the children. They make it known that each and every child prosper not only educationally, but socially, spiritually, and mentally. They understand that each child has a future that is undetermined yet. They all strive to give each child all the tools needed to grow and to help them determine who they want to be. MES teaches the children and parents that there is no limit to what a child can do.

Middleborough Elementary School
313 West Rd, Baltimore, MD  21221
Last modified Middleborough Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleborough Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top