Bad
Good

The lack of parent involvement is shocking for a non-Title I school, but I am certain is it because of the lack of good leadership. Parents are treated like outsiders and aren't made to feel welcome. Most of the teachers are fantastic and the kids seem to truly enjoy being at school.

I love this school it fought me a lot of things it brought me threw a lot of things.

I went to this school as a child and still remember a lot of the teachers that I had there and how much of an impact they made on my education and life. I end going to deep creek middle school even though I got accepted into Parkville but this did not deter me me in my education, I went out to go to Eastern Tech and graduated from Towson a few years ago. Middleborough was a great start in my education!

We love this school! It is a smaller, community-oriented school. The teachers and staff are very friendly, and are interested in what is going on with each child as an individual. The school also has a very active PTA, and people are always willing to help out.

I love this school! I have graduated from it, but I still think that Middleborough Elementary School is the the best! I made 6 years of friends, 6 years of teachers! The teachers are soo nice and so are the students! I wish I could go back! :)

I have two daughters that attend Middle borough Elementary and I wouldn't have them anywhere else. I love everything about this school

Middlebourgh Elementary was a tremendous experience for both my daugther, who recently graduated from Stevenson University and my wife who spend over 10 years as a volunteers, PTA official and an IA at Middlebourgh. The only bitter sweat experience was that although my wife was the most qualified (only IA with an AA Degree) the only IA persuing her BA in Special Education, and the only IA that was rated Outstanding on her annual reviews, she was bumped when the cut backs came due strictly because of seniority. This was not an administrative decision but a union mandate. One day when performance out ranks union mandates Middlebourgh will be even a better learning institution.

this school has provided my son a healthy and caring environment to help him succeed with his education.

I have been teaching 5th grade in the same room at Middleborough Elementary for 43 years. I have remained here my entire career. The community, the students, and the staff have been a second family to me. The parents and entire community are so supportive of everythng we do to help their children. The students are so eager to learn and appreciative of all that we try to do for them. The staff has always been cooperative and fun to work with. They share ideas and work together to further the education of the students in our care. I have enjoyed every day that I woke up and drove to Middleborough to work with my students. It was never a job, I loved all aspects of my teacher/student endeavors. I will miss it immensely when I retire.

Last modified Middleborough Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.