Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 01, 2015
I love it! It keeps them out of trouble. They are busy; and it keeps them focused. Idle minds lead to trouble.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 01, 2015
Because my children are afraid of doing something wrong at the school and they've developed maturity since being there.

Posted October 01, 2015
The only problem I had was with some of the students. I understood after meeting some of the parents. I love the administration. I have had no issues with them. The teachers are responsive to phone calls.

Posted March 18, 2015
Baby bookings(cameras and police presence). Horrible rude administration. I should've never let my child attend that school. Lack of commitment to it's students. The pass the buck school of the year.

Posted June 10, 2014
Milford Mill Academy is not one of the greatest school out there. The students tend to lose their focus in school. The teens vandalize the property, leave urine on the floor and is never clean up, the school goes year round without soap. Nearly all the student have a bad mouth (foul language). There is barely motivation to do well (unless your in a AP,GT). Also, school is suppose to be a place of comfort,learning,and enjoyment. Here at Milford, i feel isolated, I don't feel my place (spot), I barely discovered who I'm and what I like. I've been here for 2yr, everyday it's like waking up with regrets. When we're given finals and test, students barely pass b/c we were never taught. I feel my level of knowledge is below avg. I don't feel like I'm REALLY learning. this school is a predominant black, no interacting with different race. Many students complain about the school, people I know & don't know! they don't really promote their other activities (Sports-mainly focus on basketball and football). Overall, Milford not for everyone and that everyone I guess is me as well as a couple people. It takes one to know one.

Posted May 28, 2014
Dangerous, dirty and disrespectful. Do not send your child there. It is a very unsafe environment, where students are warehoused, not taught. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS GO THERE!

Posted April 23, 2014
My school has a lot of character. The students provided a great deal of variety in the skill levels, both academically and athletically.

Milford Mill Academy 3

Posted April 22, 2014
Improving their approach to new programs and seeing that we are here for the students

Milford Mill Academy 3

Posted April 21, 2014
I think this would be a great school, think they should implement uniforms, I think this would help

Posted April 21, 2014
Milford Mill Academy is a good place to work. There is a certain academic buzz throughout the classrooms and hallways that students have genuinely bought into. There has been great buy in from the staff and that has translated to high expectations for students. There are a lot of wonderful, gifted students that push themselves academically on a daily basis.

3800 Washington Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Milford Mill Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Mill Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top