Milford Mill Academy 1

Posted June 10, 2014
Milford Mill Academy is not one of the greatest school out there. The students tend to lose their focus in school. The teens vandalize the property, leave urine on the floor and is never clean up, the school goes year round without soap. Nearly all the student have a bad mouth (foul language). There is barely motivation to do well (unless your in a AP,GT). Also, school is suppose to be a place of comfort,learning,and enjoyment. Here at Milford, i feel isolated, I don't feel my place (spot), I barely discovered who I'm and what I like. I've been here for 2yr, everyday it's like waking up with regrets. When we're given finals and test, students barely pass b/c we were never taught. I feel my level of knowledge is below avg. I don't feel like I'm REALLY learning. this school is a predominant black, no interacting with different race. Many students complain about the school, people I know & don't know! they don't really promote their other activities (Sports-mainly focus on basketball and football). Overall, Milford not for everyone and that everyone I guess is me as well as a couple people. It takes one to know one.

Milford Mill Academy 1

Posted May 28, 2014
Dangerous, dirty and disrespectful. Do not send your child there. It is a very unsafe environment, where students are warehoused, not taught. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS GO THERE!

Milford Mill Academy 4

Posted April 23, 2014
My school has a lot of character. The students provided a great deal of variety in the skill levels, both academically and athletically.

Milford Mill Academy 3

Posted April 22, 2014
Improving their approach to new programs and seeing that we are here for the students

Milford Mill Academy 3

Posted April 21, 2014
I think this would be a great school, think they should implement uniforms, I think this would help

Milford Mill Academy 4

Posted April 21, 2014
Milford Mill Academy is a good place to work. There is a certain academic buzz throughout the classrooms and hallways that students have genuinely bought into. There has been great buy in from the staff and that has translated to high expectations for students. There are a lot of wonderful, gifted students that push themselves academically on a daily basis.

Posted April 11, 2014
Milford Mill Academy has grown leaps and bounds over the years. The staff is dedicated and we have a fantastic administration. I believe with certainty that we have the best principal in Baltimore County. Most importantly, the students are wonderful. Sure, Milford Mill just like any school in the nation has those few students who like to walk the line but you will find that anywhere. The majority of the student population is awesome! Milford Mill is a family and we have the most school pride at BCPS. It is hard to describe but you know when you work or go to school here the type of pride that exists.

Posted April 10, 2014
MMA is the best school in Baltimore County. We have the best teachers, the best students, and the best administrative team. We all work together like a well oiled machine. You can't beat Miller pride because there is no one else that can match us. Go Millers.

Posted April 07, 2014
Milford is a good school. people say milford is horrible but it;'s nioot as bad a school as people say.

Milford Mill Academy 2

Posted April 07, 2014
My school is OK. Its not the worst and its not the best. But its fine for me.

Milford Mill Academy
3800 Washington Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Milford Mill Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Mill Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top