Norwood Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2012
My son is a student at Norwood. We have been very happy with his teachers thus far. So far my son has had Mrs. Ross for Pre-K, Mrs. Vourvoulas for Kindergarten, and Ms. Hoffman for first grade. All three are exceptional teachers and very kind women that carry themselves with great integrity.

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted March 30, 2007
I have two children in this school, one in the 2nd and one in the 3rd. This is our first year and we came from a catholic school - WE LOVE IT. The teachers and staff have been great to my children. They are so much more advanced here than they are in catholic school, I was so surprised. The only thing missing is the parents in this school could put a little bit more effort into the way they parent their children. But, that is the difference between public and private schooling.

Posted March 05, 2007

Posted May 10, 2006
My son has gone to Norwood the last 5 years. It is such a wonderful school. The teachers are very involved with each student and you gain many friendships thru them. It is sad to say that because Norwood is wonderful, my son is going to a private middle school because the middle schools do not compare to with what he is used to. My daughter who will begin pre-k this year at Norwood is very excited because she already knows most of the teachers as well as several students from only going to school activities. Norwood really is a shining star.

Posted August 05, 2005
My daughter has been going to norwood elementry school since pre-k. She has learned a lot in this school and does very well in all of her subjects, plus the teachers there are outstanding. The principal Ms.Goldys is a very hard working concerned and understanding principal. She gets involved in all of the childrens need and is concerned about wheather or not they are having problems in a subject. All of the teachers are very good they get involved with there students wheather they are having a problem or just need a helping hand with something. The parents are wonderful no matter what day you go there you will see a lot of parents help, voluntering or just lending a helpful hand. From my understanding norwood has one of the most successful programs in this area. You will not be sorry to send your children to this school. Thank you.

Norwood Elementary School
1700 Delvale Ave, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified Norwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top