Bad
Good

Great school all around! My sons grades have changed tremendously since moving to the area and having him transferred.

This is an exceptional school. All 3 of my grandkids currently attend and I could not be more proud of their accomplishments. They're learning to play instruments and are involved in theater.

I went here in the early 90's and I loved. It was great....even tho I was a kid, I remember. I have to say I'm a proud student of OE. They taught me well and have great teachers.

My daughter was in the FALS program at this school. Her teacher went above and beyond to give my child the best education. All the teachers were great ,and showed that they really cared. We will miss this school as my child now goes on to middle school. Love ya Oakleigh.

This is my son's third year here and we LOVE it! I really must say that all the teachers he has had thus far have been immaculate. He has been tested to see if grade level in math and reading and he is two years ahead in his math and 3 years ahead in his reading ability. Not everything comes from the school system as we know, but it sure helps to be in a school that shows commitment to our children's success!!

I have traveled to many different states, and my children have attended 4 different schools. I have a seen a huge transformation in my sons learning. He is in the second grade and has been introduced to things that I learned in Highschool! His reading has improved, and he has been much more interested in learning overall! I think this school is wonderful! They have an interesting system for reward and punishment, and have never overstepped the Parent/Student/School relationship boundries. I look forward to asking him what he learned in school today, and he looks forward to telling me!

Last modified Oakleigh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.