Baltimore, MD

Posted January 13, 2014
This is an exceptional school. All 3 of my grandkids currently attend and I could not be more proud of their accomplishments. They're learning to play instruments and are involved in theater.

Posted April 12, 2013
I went here in the early 90's and I loved. It was great....even tho I was a kid, I remember. I have to say I'm a proud student of OE. They taught me well and have great teachers.

Posted June 22, 2011
My daughter was in the FALS program at this school. Her teacher went above and beyond to give my child the best education. All the teachers were great ,and showed that they really cared. We will miss this school as my child now goes on to middle school. Love ya Oakleigh.

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted April 10, 2008
This is my son's third year here and we LOVE it! I really must say that all the teachers he has had thus far have been immaculate. He has been tested to see if grade level in math and reading and he is two years ahead in his math and 3 years ahead in his reading ability. Not everything comes from the school system as we know, but it sure helps to be in a school that shows commitment to our children's success!!

Posted January 30, 2008
I have traveled to many different states, and my children have attended 4 different schools. I have a seen a huge transformation in my sons learning. He is in the second grade and has been introduced to things that I learned in Highschool! His reading has improved, and he has been much more interested in learning overall! I think this school is wonderful! They have an interesting system for reward and punishment, and have never overstepped the Parent/Student/School relationship boundries. I look forward to asking him what he learned in school today, and he looks forward to telling me!

Posted June 07, 2006
This is my child's first year at Oakleigh. I think it is a great school. Its amazing what they teach in kindergarden. He can read great,and his math is amazing. He really likes his teacher also. They are really great there. It is a little crowded. Another thing is they don't have extracurricular activities. I am looking forward to next year.

Oakleigh Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2006
Oakleigh was a great school. It slowly going down hill. It needs help. I feel bad for the schools.

Posted February 27, 2006
Overall 8 out of 10 excellent teachers! Shool does not do anyting to promote honor roll or any such achievements like most schools, although it has a very good incentives programs ,still would like some reconignition for my children.

Oakleigh Elementary School
1900 White Oak Ave, Baltimore, MD  21234
Last modified Oakleigh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakleigh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top