Orems Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2011
This school is seriously in need of major changes. They need new technology and a change for the better. Overall the teacher's are great, and really care for for our children. But they need to reconsider some of the work they expect the younger children be able to do. Also the communication between the parents and the school isn't very good. Communication should be the key for the children to succeed, which isn't happening here. Their response is that they have too many children to deal with. Even when the child has special needs they don't communicate well, and has to go though the school principal or asst principal for approval. The parking at the school is terrible. You gotta provide proof for everything even down to have a child with medical needs to prove they have to have limits or what ever. Gotta fight for everything....and pretty much you face a lot of negatively the way they talk to you as a parent. Orem's is in need of major changes...

Posted June 26, 2010
This school is wonderful. My daughters 1st grade teacher is very qualified to teach her and has done an excellent job in doing so. The school offers a 100 book challenge that helped my daughter read extremly well at her age.

Posted February 24, 2010

Posted June 25, 2009
I have to give this school a two thumbs up. The staff is WONDERFUL and I could not ask for a better elementary school to send my boys. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009
my son is in kindergarten this year and is already reading, it is very unbelivable. this school is amazing. i reccomend it to anyone who wants their child to learn quickly and to acheive their goals.

Posted March 31, 2009
my son is in 4th grade and loves chess club. And ever since they started the 100 book challenge he loves to read. He has ADD and anytime I can get him to read i am grateful.

Posted January 20, 2008
Both of my children have went to Orems and have acheived much since transferring from another school. The teachers are very concerned about their education and so is the principle. The office staff is pleasant and know every student by their first name. I am very impressed by the schools acedemic program.

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted August 29, 2005
My daughter was fortunate enough to be able to attend Orems for 2 years. The parental involvement is outstanding! The teachers, in my opinion, are some of the finest around. My daughter is now attending Stemmers Run and is in the Gt program and I give the credit to Mr. Mencarini and Ms. Barrueco.The academics at Orems are unsurpassed. I was totally impressed with this school. My only regret is I have no more children to attend Orems! Anyone considering Orems should definately put their children in! Mrs. Young

Orems Elementary School
711 High Villa Rd, Baltimore, MD  21221
Last modified Orems Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orems Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top