Baltimore, MD

New Hope Academy 3

Posted October 29, 2013
My child just started this school in August/2013 and he has multiple disabilities. He hasn't made much progress but I do talk to his teacher and she does try to do everything she can to make it better.

New Hope Academy 2

Posted August 14, 2013
The school needs air conditioning, better lunches, and most of all a pool for the hot days

New Hope Academy 3

Posted August 05, 2013
I AM A PARENT OF A STUDENT, WHO HAS BEEN ATTENDING NEW HOPE ACADEMY #345 FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. THIS SCHOOL IS A NICE DISTANCE FROM OUR HOME AND VERY SATISFIED WITH THE EFFORT OF TRANSPORTATION THAT WAS PROVIDED EACH SCHOOL DAY.

New Hope Academy 5

Posted November 28, 2010
As a former employee, I didn't fully appreciate how wonderful the staff and students at New Hope Academy are until I started working at another school. The staff and students have an unparalleled level of respect for each other. The atmosphere felt like we were a family. It was an honor to be a part of this amazing school. Even when there wasn't a scheduled daily morning staff meeting for the second floor, we all ended up in our usual meeting place anyway, problem solving and brainstorming how to help students. I can only hope that my future children will have teachers that care as much as the staff does at New Hope Academy.

New Hope Academy
900 Druid Hill Ave, Baltimore, MD  21201
Last modified New Hope Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Hope Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top