Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,014
Before care: Yes

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
This school has a very good performing arts field and and all around magnet field. You are guaranteed to go into the school maybe not knowing a language and come out fluently ir come in not thinking you can sing and leave going to high schoil for singing . They teach you a loy ay Sudbrook. The guidance counselor is the best!!!! (Mrs. Franklin)

Posted April 28, 2014
My child is completing 8Th Grade with a language magnet. As a parent, I've had wonderful experiences with my interactions with teachers and administrators. Most of her teachers were very caring and enthusiastic. Her Eighth grade Guidance counselor did an awesome job in completing high school recommendations expeditiously. They really seemed to have your child's best interest at heart. If you give of your best they will more than meet you half way! Great school, and thank you for teaching my child!

Posted September 10, 2013
Sudbrook Magnet Middle School. My child was enrolled at Sudbrook Magnet Middle school, now in his second year in High School. If Sudbrook had not prepared him he would not be doing as well as he has done. Earth and Environmental Science was a wonderful course. All the mandatory classes were needed. My child entered High School in all Honors classes. The High Schools know our children can t be placed in just the regular classes. I'm now looking into the AP placement for my child. This was a wonderful program, and school. The structure is much better than I've seen at any school as well.

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
My daughter is currently a 7th grade student at the school. She didn't want nothing more than to go to Sudbrook. Since she entered in the 6th grade she has experinced a lot of bullying. The first incident was handled well by the AP. However, ever since then it has progressed. My daughter now hates the school and wants to leave. Since we've brought up the issues this year the administration has turned against us and is trying to say my daughter has a medical problem and should be evaluated by the school staff. I have become very unsatisfied with the school and the adminsitration.

Posted June 11, 2012
I just finished my first year of sudbrook and i already miss friends that I feel I have known forever that I really just became friends with this year. I was part of helping with the eighth grade farewell and i swear every student was crying because they loved this school so much, even students who didn't really like school so much before going to sudbrook. I have seen kids blossom not just acedemically, spiritually too...Sudbrook changes lives

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2012
It is hard to rate this school because there are things that I love about it and thing that I dislike. Sudbrook has an excellent science department. Students enrolled in the Environmental Science program will be challenged. I cannot say the same for the math department. The math teachers at Sudbrook do not prepare these kids for high school. If I knew this, I would not have sent my child to this school. My child is currently in the 9th grade and I ve been told that all students that are struggling in Algebra 2 came from Sudbrook. I have been told this by two different teaches from different schools. If your child is currently attending Sudbrook Middle and is having problems in Math. Voice your concerns to administration. The math department is not doing a good job and they are hiding the problem.

Posted January 27, 2012
I honestly think Subbrook Middle school is for children for who want to learn new thinks and to be serious about school NO FOLLISHNESS.

Posted October 07, 2011
I am in 7th grade at Sudbrook Magnet Middle. all the teachers are so kind, except for a few teachers who are impatient and harsh. But, the magority of the teachers are great. I love my environmental science teacher, Mrs.Baker, because she is a very active, young teacher who understands students. Which is why we have a lot of outdoor activites, and we can make-up any assignment in her class. My math teacher, Mrs.Decker is 200% better than my 6th grade math teacher, Ms. greisman. I love ms. Greisman, but she's just very impatient and she kept giving me B's when I had A+'s because I messed up on my benchmark. Other than that, I love all my 7th grade teachers. Most of the students are kind and I quickly made a lot of friends. I know the whole 7th gradem now. Overall I love Sudbrook, and all I have to say is: GO SUDBROOK!!!

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2011
I am a student at Sudbrook, going into eighth grade and i love it there!! The teachers there, for the most part, are wonderful and help us students realize our full potential. Other students complain about too much homework or some teachers being too strict but I, for one am glad that the school is cracking down on us. Sudbrook prepares us for highschool ( a lot of homework/projects and Aday, Bday schedule) and ultimately college. Although some teachers could be a little less harsh and more understanding when students are having a tough time understanding some things, overall Sudbrook is an outstanding school!

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School 2

Posted June 28, 2011
My son is going into 8th grade next year and so far I am not impressed with this school. Teachers are inadequate and lackadaisical about the progress of the students. They are more focused on belting out rules than they are inspiring students to achieve.

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School
4300 Bedford Rd, Baltimore, MD  21208
Last modified Sudbrook Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sudbrook Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top