Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

okay okay, this is from the tales of an 8th grade student about to graduate from sudbrook magnet middle school. In the 6th, the school may seem bad to some but its just the nerves of starting middle school. There will be times when you feel like your gonna fail a class or just get a bad grade overall but thats just the price you pay with going to a new school in a new enviroment. I always thought (and still kinda do) think that when teachers always said "when you go to middle/high school next year, things won't work how you want and things are gonna be a hole lot harder!". This is only half true. When you first start you think the teachers are crazy when they give alot of homework and challenging activities but it is only a phase, after a while you just get used to everything. Then before you know it 6th grade is over, then your in 8th about to leave. Don't judge sudbrook based off the middle school phase. Sudbrook to me has always been one big happy family. They offer alot of opportunities too. In performing arts they have plays and musicals. Sometimes you don't even have to take a performing arts class to participate. (ex., the nutcraker). Theres a bunch of clubs and sports to be involved. Also there are alot of cool teachers such as ms.boyd, mr.savold, mr.depoche, ms.guggino, ms.thompson, and a whole buch of others. This doesnt mean that there isnt any bad teachers though, those are in all schools. In sudbrook you are able to make friends that stick with you throughout everything. For 8th graders, theres the cruise trip, semiformal, trip to new york. They used to do a trip to hershey park ( band, orchestra, and chrous only) where you play for judges and spend the day at hershey then get awards but they stopped because it puts the teachers jobs at risk. but overall sudbrook is an okay school theres still some petty people but you get over them. I certainly don't regret ever going either or i wouldnt have met the friends i have now or any of my experiences

The BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL EVER LOVE SUDBROOK MAGNET MIDDLE SCHOOL Teacher are sometimes strict but are really extremely helpful

The teachers here are nice, funny, sometimes strict, helpful, and give lots of useful information to help prepare for college. The students are also nice, extremely funny, make up the best beats at lunch, are very smart, and are probably some of the most talented kids I will have ever met (You should see our band). I am just very glad to be in this school for two years and in the magnet and elective I love very much.

I am currently a 6th grader at SMMS and it's and okay school. I know many of the teacher since my brother and sister went here. I am in a world language magnet without the ability to choose certain performing arts as an elective. That is unfair since performing arts magnets can choose any elective they want. Overall it's not the best school, but it is a somewhat good environment.

This school has a very good performing arts field and and all around magnet field. You are guaranteed to go into the school maybe not knowing a language and come out fluently ir come in not thinking you can sing and leave going to high schoil for singing . They teach you a loy ay Sudbrook. The guidance counselor is the best!!!! (Mrs. Franklin)

My child is completing 8Th Grade with a language magnet. As a parent, I've had wonderful experiences with my interactions with teachers and administrators. Most of her teachers were very caring and enthusiastic. Her Eighth grade Guidance counselor did an awesome job in completing high school recommendations expeditiously. They really seemed to have your child's best interest at heart. If you give of your best they will more than meet you half way! Great school, and thank you for teaching my child!

Sudbrook Magnet Middle School. My child was enrolled at Sudbrook Magnet Middle school, now in his second year in High School. If Sudbrook had not prepared him he would not be doing as well as he has done. Earth and Environmental Science was a wonderful course. All the mandatory classes were needed. My child entered High School in all Honors classes. The High Schools know our children can t be placed in just the regular classes. I'm now looking into the AP placement for my child. This was a wonderful program, and school. The structure is much better than I've seen at any school as well.

My daughter is currently a 7th grade student at the school. She didn't want nothing more than to go to Sudbrook. Since she entered in the 6th grade she has experinced a lot of bullying. The first incident was handled well by the AP. However, ever since then it has progressed. My daughter now hates the school and wants to leave. Since we've brought up the issues this year the administration has turned against us and is trying to say my daughter has a medical problem and should be evaluated by the school staff. I have become very unsatisfied with the school and the adminsitration.

I just finished my first year of sudbrook and i already miss friends that I feel I have known forever that I really just became friends with this year. I was part of helping with the eighth grade farewell and i swear every student was crying because they loved this school so much, even students who didn't really like school so much before going to sudbrook. I have seen kids blossom not just acedemically, spiritually too...Sudbrook changes lives

It is hard to rate this school because there are things that I love about it and thing that I dislike. Sudbrook has an excellent science department. Students enrolled in the Environmental Science program will be challenged. I cannot say the same for the math department. The math teachers at Sudbrook do not prepare these kids for high school. If I knew this, I would not have sent my child to this school. My child is currently in the 9th grade and I ve been told that all students that are struggling in Algebra 2 came from Sudbrook. I have been told this by two different teaches from different schools. If your child is currently attending Sudbrook Middle and is having problems in Math. Voice your concerns to administration. The math department is not doing a good job and they are hiding the problem.

Last modified Sudbrook Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.