Posted April 18, 2014
The teachers at Parkville work with me and respond to my emails when I ask questions. This is very important to me. My daughter loves the school.

Posted July 09, 2012
I just finished going to that school and i can seriously say that it was one of the best 3 years of my life, sure we had one or two bullies in each grade but what school does not? And yes it is true a kid died in my grade while going to this school but you have to understand that it had nothing to do with Parkville high. It really is as safe as can be. So if you are thinking of sending your child there then dont give it a second thought! You will not regret it!<3

Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology 2

Posted October 20, 2010
Incdents involving ongoing bullying in this school go unnoticed, and when brought to lite the school policy is to punish both sides (the one reporting and the one causing). I understand (fights) are a two way street, but when something is a clear case of bullying to punish the person who reports to the schools staff the problem is punished in the same manner. Shows either that they don't want to get involved or do not want the extra work to figure things out. I am reserving judgement on this school but right now they are lacking in a very important field of children's development.

Posted March 25, 2010
I am the parent who wrote about having 2 students here with slacking grades. After meeting with all of my 6th grader's teachers in one meeting-they actually worked it out amongst themselves in order to accommodate me. We worked out a plan to help my child make the adjustment a little easier and monitor his weekly progress. Things have improved alot and I am thankful to the teachers and the help they've given us.

Posted January 28, 2010
I am the parent of 2 Parkville students, grades 6th and 8th. This year, due to no fault of the teachers, both of my children's grades have slacked off considerably during the 2nd qtr. My issue though with the school is that after I was aware of the problem, I have contacted teachers to try and get information. Some were great with keeping me up to date, while others just didn't seem to care either way. It's hard for a parent, as the person on the outside looking in, to try to figure out what is going on. We rely on the teachers as our connection because we all know how hard it is to get details and sometimes the truth out of a middle-schooler. I hope that after meeting with the teachers today, much of this will be resolved.

Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology 1

Posted July 25, 2009
this schools is very unprofessional. nough said

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008
I went to this school for 6th and 7th grade, i left in 8th grade. I loved it there. I made great friends, and i will remember it always. It shaped me as a person and i learned a lot. The teachers are really nice and they want to help you. I love Parkville!

Posted June 23, 2008
My son is getting ready to be in the 8th grade and has been here since the 6th grade and we love Parkville very much. The teachers are very invoved the school has a great atmosphere my son has always felt comfortable and confident in Parkville!!!!! The only thing I would like to see is more sports and after school activities! Make it well known and send stuff to the parents. Besides that i and my son love it!!!!!

Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology 4

Posted October 31, 2007

Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology
8711 Avondale Rd, Baltimore, MD  21234
Last modified Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top