Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The only issue I have with the schooling system put I.E.P students in classrooms with children with out special needs. Many of these I.E.P kids have behavioral issues. It isn't fair for the kids that don't have these issues to have to deal with the I.E.P kids. Those kids should be in an alternative classroom working on their issues to return to regular Ed and if they can not resolve the issues just keep them in alternative classrooms. Schools are catering more and more to these special need kids and allowing normal and advanced kids to fall in the shadows. Baltimore County schools are becoming more like Baltimore City schools. You had some hope looking forward to putting your child in a magnet school where kids score in but now it's an open lottery so your kid will have to deal with the I.E.P emotional and behavioral issue child some more. Save up your money for PRIVATE SCHOOL..Baltimore County Schools are downward spiraling

Bullying is a huge problem at the school and staff doesn't have ability or interest in addressing the issues.

Large population but small classroom size- always felt like I was apart of a team

This school is really good with working with the child. My daughter is going on her second year there and she loves it. I like the communication between the parent and teachers. I also love their tune up Thursday that allow children to catch up on school work if they are behind for any reason. Good job parkville!

The teachers at Parkville work with me and respond to my emails when I ask questions. This is very important to me. My daughter loves the school.

I just finished going to that school and i can seriously say that it was one of the best 3 years of my life, sure we had one or two bullies in each grade but what school does not? And yes it is true a kid died in my grade while going to this school but you have to understand that it had nothing to do with Parkville high. It really is as safe as can be. So if you are thinking of sending your child there then dont give it a second thought! You will not regret it!<3

Incdents involving ongoing bullying in this school go unnoticed, and when brought to lite the school policy is to punish both sides (the one reporting and the one causing). I understand (fights) are a two way street, but when something is a clear case of bullying to punish the person who reports to the schools staff the problem is punished in the same manner. Shows either that they don't want to get involved or do not want the extra work to figure things out. I am reserving judgement on this school but right now they are lacking in a very important field of children's development.

I am the parent who wrote about having 2 students here with slacking grades. After meeting with all of my 6th grader's teachers in one meeting-they actually worked it out amongst themselves in order to accommodate me. We worked out a plan to help my child make the adjustment a little easier and monitor his weekly progress. Things have improved alot and I am thankful to the teachers and the help they've given us.

I am the parent of 2 Parkville students, grades 6th and 8th. This year, due to no fault of the teachers, both of my children's grades have slacked off considerably during the 2nd qtr. My issue though with the school is that after I was aware of the problem, I have contacted teachers to try and get information. Some were great with keeping me up to date, while others just didn't seem to care either way. It's hard for a parent, as the person on the outside looking in, to try to figure out what is going on. We rely on the teachers as our connection because we all know how hard it is to get details and sometimes the truth out of a middle-schooler. I hope that after meeting with the teachers today, much of this will be resolved.

this schools is very unprofessional. nough said

Last modified Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.